Application for Gulsidash

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Gulsidash

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Iulian
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: L’Zark@guldash90 (Fed) ; Julian@guldash90 (Fed)
    • Account type: Silver
    • Previous fleets: Some random ones (2 in total i guess) with 0 activity. Was member for less then 1 hour.
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? Well I really want to experience all that this game has to offer and to do that I realise I need a fleet to help me out a bit.. Searching for info on this game on the internet can be a pain, and asking in-game public chats? even worse. I did a bit of research, stumbled across your fleet, liked what I read so far and decided to apply.
    • Tell us about yourself: I’m 28 years old, I live in Romania, I’m a medic  (psychiatrist resident), i love S.F., fantasy and games in general.
      I’ve played this game back in 2003, that is when i made this char “Julian@guldash90”, but i really don`t remember much of that time. I decided to give this game another try (after seeing the “Discovery” series i got all Trek hipped aggain haha). So i installed the game, made a new character so i can get used to the game mechanics all over again and here i am making this humble application to join your fleet.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    • This topic was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by Iulian.
    • This topic was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by Iulian.
    • This topic was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by palcioz. Reason: Fix weird white background

aka @guldash90

Iulian
    Fleet Member

I have no idea why that text has a white background…

aka @guldash90

palcioz
    Chief Engineer

Looks like you used a non-standard apostrophe in a couple of “I’m”‘s, and the system interpreted that as a formatting request.  I cleaned that up for you.

One of our recruitment officers should be along shortly to process your application.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hi apostrophe ! Err, Iulian.

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in.

Edit – system can’t find you, so please ask for a delta fleet invite in our 44th-diplo chat, or send me a pm in-game so I can use the return adress.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet, 44th Gamma and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are four fleets acting as one.

As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
    2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news, and see the recent State of the Fleet to catch up.

We are on twitter and use Discord for voice (not a requirement, but recommended).

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Iulian
    Fleet Member

Cheers !

aka @guldash90

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.