Application for grnraptor1(@grenthoric)

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for grnraptor1(@grenthoric)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    grnraptor1
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: Grenthor M. Titanicus@grenthoric

Full Alt character names: Gren M. Titanicus(Fed)

Are you Silver, gold or Lifetime?: Silver(hoping to get Lifetime at some point)
    Do you have Teamspeak? Yes

Tell us about yourself: Hello, I’m somewhat new to STO, tired it back in 2011/12, but it didn’t hook me until now. I’m a avid videogamer, mostly PC. I mostly play MMOs and FTP such as Warthunder/WoT. I also play some console and handheld games(PS4, Wii U, New 3ds XL). I’m currently going to school for CIS.

Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: I’m fairly new to the game and you guys sound pretty cool, and newbie firendly.

Have you read the rules: Yes, I have read and understood the rules.

aka @grenthoric

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Matt,

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You should receive your invite next time you log in.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by copy/pasting or typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Strategic Logistics Division and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the game provided fleet channel.

For Teamspeak details visit – http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic (note that teamspeak is not a requirement).

As a new Ensign you will be stationed for 4 weeks in the 44th Strategic Logistics Division.
    You are still a part of and are still be able to communicate with the main fleet and the KDF via the mentioned 44th-diplo channel.

To get promoted to Lieutenant and transferred to the main 44th Fleet – and its access to the various Fleet stores and facilities – you must meet 3 requirements.

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 1 month (which starts today);

2) Have an in-game leaderboard donation score of 50,000 fleet credits minimum (either by one, or by your total alts combined);

3) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Please bookmark the “Active Topics” page of this forum to keep up-to-date.

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

grnraptor1
    Fleet Member

Thank you very much.

aka @grenthoric

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.