Application for gguuii1

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for gguuii1

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    gguuii1
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: Gui@gguuii1
    Full Alt character names: Gui II (KDF)
    Are you Silver, gold or Lifetime?: Silver
    Do you have Teamspeak? No

Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you): I found STO while searching for FTP games on Steam last year and since I’m a big fan of Star trek (My favourite series is VOY, but I love all of them), I downloaded the game and started playing it. I invited a friend to play with me since he’s also a big fan of Star trek (he’s also applying to the fleet). I live in Brazil (I hope that’s not a problem) so english is not my native language. I learned english by watching series, movies and playing games in english. I can talk and communicate without problems, however I’ll sometimes make english mistakes, so feel free to spell check me so that I can learn.

Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: I’ve always been in nearly-dead fleets, with members that no longer plays the game, so I want to be part of an active fleet, with active members who enjoys casual gameplay. After a long research on STo’s forums, I found 44th Fleet.

Have you read the Rules and Regulations: Yes

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Guilherme,

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You should receive your invite next time you log in.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the game provided fleet channel.

For Teamspeak details visit – http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic (note that teamspeak is not a requirement).

As a new Federation Ensign you will be stationed for 2 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn).
    After your promotion to Lieutenant you have the option to be transferred to the main 44th Fleet, or ask for unrestricted access to all unlocked Tier 3 and 5 stores.

For a promotion to Lieutenant you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);

2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked.
    Please bookmark the “Active Topics” page of this forum to keep up-to-date.

Your application in English is just fine, so don’t worry about any language mistakes 🙂

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Sejam bem-vindos a bordo ! / Welcome aboard !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Senseikrieger
    Commodore
    Team Player

Hi Guilherme,

I am Sensei_Krieger and I am the fleet instructor. If you need or want to get shown around the The Starbase and various fleet holding, just let me know. I would be more than happy to also help you with any build or equipment questions that you have. All of the command staff is really knowledgeable about the game. Welcome to the 44th. Fleet, we are a friendly fleet with a great membership.

gguuii1
    Fleet Member

Hey, Sensei! Thank you for your hospitality =)

I’m enjoying the fleet, it’s everything I thought i’d be and more… Also, I’ll come to you with a few questions about builds when I see you online, thanks 😀

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

Welcome to the fleet. You will find a lot of active players here.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.