May 15, 2018 at 8:10 pm #226352
May 15, 2018 at 8:14 pm #226353TonyFleet Member
- Real name: Mike
- Age: 27
- Location: GMT
- Characters: Ezrai@endingearth
- Account type: Silver
- Previous fleets: NA
- Why join the Mighty 44th? My friend is already a member (Thaddeus@borgington), I want to help other members, and enjoy playing more STO. I haven’t really been involved in fleets before properly, so it would be good for me to help out and learn some more things, and hopefully on the way help the fleet out!
- Tell us about yourself: I enjoy all things star trek, got into it through watching TNG and DS9, I liked enterprise and don’t mind watching the odd TOS episodes.
I work in IT, so I fit nicely into the nerd category! 🙂
I live in the UK, in Devon, which is a county in the south.
- Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
Doesn’t get frustrated by extreme incompetence, highly recommended
aka @borgingtonMay 15, 2018 at 8:19 pm #226356
Haha Thanks for the recommendation!May 15, 2018 at 9:28 pm #226360MarcaseAdmiral (reserve)
Well in that case, welcome aboard 🙂
Hey Mike, thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in.
Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.
This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet, 44th Gamma and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are four fleets acting as one.
As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:
1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.
Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news, and see the recent State of the Fleet (May) to catch up.
As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.
"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."May 16, 2018 at 12:56 pm #226424
Thanks! I got the invite, already poured in my Delta rewards into the fleet projects!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.