Application for Eight

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Eight

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Seth
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Eight@sdy01
    • Account type: Lifetime
    • Previous fleets:
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? To be part of a group – not playing solo all the time.
    • Tell us about yourself: 35yr old pastor with a wife and 2 kids. Been away from the game about 2yrs
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Seth,

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet, 44th Gamma and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are four fleets acting as one.

As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
    2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news, and see the recent State of the Fleet (May) to catch up.

We are on twitter and use Discord for voice (not a requirement, just an extra service, but listening helps).

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

BreakingForce
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

hiya! welcome! since you’re a pastor, i just thought i’d mention that if you join our discord (which i totally recommend, as it’s a great place to get to know folks, and also where we do our voice chat), the “Beta Radiation Room” is unmoderated and nsfw.  virtually anything that isn’t a direct attack on another member (which isn’t allowed anywhere) can be posted there.  the fleet is 18+, and it’s a good place to blow off steam and vent.  all that said, you’re totally free to ignore the advice if you want.

Josh Lipe
    Fleet Member

Hey there Seth, welcome to the 44th. I joined a little over two weeks ago and I’ve found it to be a great fleet to be a part of. If you ever want to pair up in game and run some missions let me know. I’m usually on between 830-1130 pm est.

aka @victorybeast86

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

welcome to the fleet

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.