Application for Drake@silvershadow#5602

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Drake@silvershadow#5602

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Drake
    Fleet Member

Real Name – David

Age – 42

Location – Missouri, USA (Central Standard)

Characters – Drake@silvershadow#5602  (23rd C. FED)

Burns@silvershadow#5602  (FED)

Sarok@silvershadow#5602  (Romulan FED)

Zorrus-Shod@silvershadow#5602  (KDF)

Free2Play or Lifetime – Free to play for now, probably buying lifetime while on sale.

Tell Us about Yourself – Star Trek fan since the original series.  I’ve seen all the shows and movies, my favorite was probably “Enterprise”.  I can’t believe it got cancelled.  I’m married with kids with a full time job, so the game won’t be my primary focus.  So far, I’ve been on most days since I started a little over a month ago.  But I’ve started getting “looks” from the wife, so we’ll see how that goes.  This is the only game I’ve been playing lately and I’m pretty into it right now.  Which is why I’ll probably buy the lifetime membership.  I’m a casual gamer, I don’t feel I need to be the best.  I just want to play a game and relax on my off time.

Previous Fleets – Temporal Division – They invited me straight out of space dock and I thought why not.  So far I had donated over 160,000 to the fleet holdings and I had been with them over a month.  I completed STF’s with them almost everyday, but I still didn’t have access to fleet equipment.  Apparently, they base their promotions off of how much you participate in chat.  I’m a quiet guy in real life, so I’m not real talkative in game either.  I like participating, I just don’t talk a lot (Despite this long story!)  I don’t mind being patient, but I wanted to get there eventually!

Why did you choose the mighty 44th? – Saw your recruitment page on the STO forums and it sounded like you were a laidback, friendly fleet.  Looks like you have a nice webpage and the two weeks to full membership sounds good.

Have you read and accepted the 44th Fleet Rules and Regulations? – Yes

aka @silvershadow#5602

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello David,

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You should receive your in-game invite next time you log in.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel.

As a new Federation Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 2 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn).For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
    2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. See the recent State of the Fleet to catch up (and I see you already did). 🙂

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th catersto casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Drake
    Fleet Member

Great, thanks for the invite.  Glad to be here!

aka @silvershadow#5602

Drake
    Fleet Member

All good to go except for my Romulan character.  When I logged in, I was in Romulan Command and the chat log was going kinda crazy.  It just kept saying failure to connect to chat over and over until I finally beamed out.  So, I don’t know if maybe I didn’t receive the messages like I was supposed to or not.  Long story short, I was wondering if I could get another invite for my romulan character.  Or, if I’m doing something else wrong please let me know.  The invites worked on my other characters though.  His handle would be Sarok@silvershadow#5602 on the FED side.  Thanks!

aka @silvershadow#5602

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Sure, just ask for an 44th Delta Fleet invite in 44th-diplo chat, there’s always someone there :). But I’ll send an invite regardless when I’m in game later on.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Drake
    Fleet Member

All right, Thanks!

aka @silvershadow#5602

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.