Application for Dime_407

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Dime_407

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Dime_407
    Fleet Member

Main and Alt character names:
    Klingon Defence Force
    Raf Cian@dime407
    Cyrus Cian@dime407
    Starfleet
    Ryan Galen@dime407
    +1 TOS character come the release of Agents of Yesterday

Are you Silver, gold or Lifetime?: Silver
    Tell us about yourself:
    I have my fingers in a lot of MMOs. Guild Wars 2 is my main love, but I also make sure to collect my Wildstar login rewards when I’m not actively playing it, and still have Star Wars The Old Republic installed on this computer (though that one I haven’t touched since the motherboard got repaired). I tried out Star Trek Online years ago, and while I liked the space combat and duty system, I made some poor gameplay decisions that sabatoged my own fun within the game. Still, I remembered what I did enjoy foundly, and about a month ago I REALLY got a strong itch to play the space combat again. So I installed it, rerolled Raf as a romulian, and then after very little debate made a cash investment so I could roll Cyrus and Ryan. It was only about then that I found out about Agents of Yesterday, and I realized that I had choosen exactly the right time to start playing STO again… not even counting the Risa event.

Why did you choose the Mighty 44th:
    While a part of me planned to never join a Fleet, the upcoming Temporal Agent Recruitment made me realize that might not be a wise descision. That, and random fleet invites were getting annoying. I asked on Reddit how does one search for a fleet in this game, and your name was the only one dropped by name. After looking you over, I have to say that you’re everything I could want in a feet. Friendly code of conduct, no high expectations for my still low level characters, and encouragement to join all in with every single character.

Previous Fleets, if any:
    None.

Have you read and accept the Rules and Regulations? Yes. They seem very reasonable.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Frank,

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. Your invites have been sent !

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the game provided fleet channel.

As a new Federation Ensign you will be stationed for 2 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn).
    After your promotion to Lieutenant you have the option for your main toon to be transferred to the main 44th Fleet, or ask for unrestricted access to all unlocked Tier 3 and 5 fleet stores.

For a promotion to Lieutenant you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);

2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked.
    Please bookmark the “Active Topics” page of this forum to keep up-to-date on the latest news.

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.