application for dhm1

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy application for dhm1

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    david
    Fleet Member

main character name is David heath Mavromat, my age is 41, i live in Tennessee, my alt character is Jackson Maxwell, i’m honestly not sure about the silver, gold or lime time so i guess silver, i do not have teamspeak the voice chat has always been a little weird to me i guess because i don’t know anybody i’m cool with it and will gladly use when i get a head set, as far as a little about me i’m an easy going laid back dude who just wants to have fun playing. i enjoy contributing to group projects and things and i believe in giving as much as i get to the group. not an expert don’t claim to be, i’m willing to listen and learn. i look forward to hearing from you soon.

aka @drag0nballistic1

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello David, welcome to the 44th.

Please provide the in-game character@name(s) and faction of your toons so we can send the invites – make sure they are correct as we copy-paste them for the invites.
    The 44th has both Federation and Klingon fleets which operate as one with a common chat-channel, so all factions are welcome.
    We have our own teamspeak-channel but TS is not a requirement.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

David, haven’t heard from you yet, if still interested in joining the 44th, pls post here or contact us in-game.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

david@dhm1 got an invite and has joined the 44th in game, welcome to the fleet : )

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.