Application for Deago@jiongray

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Deago@jiongray

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Deago
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: Deago@jiongray

Full Alt character names: 0

Are you Silver, gold or Lifetime?: Gold and if its real fun I may switch to a lifetime :ugeek:

Do you have Teamspeak? Yes I do and wouldn’t join a Fleet or guild if they didn’t use some type of VOIP, communication is the key to winning 🙂

Tell us about yourself: New to STO but I’ve played many MMO’s through the years, Mostly the big names that everyone has but I’ve mostly liked PvP oriented ones but I’m open to all type of play especially when starting a preexisting game that has an established community that is far in advance in levels or knowledge than me so as to get in the learning curve.

I was Disabled in a car wreck a few years ago so I have loads of time on my hands and was given this game by my brother(hint I’m new the account isn’t) as a good time sink pastime so I have a large amount of time to learn all aspects and would enjoy learning from people who know other than just muddling through and missing the best parts.

Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: On the Forums you guys seemed to have everything I want in a Fleet, plus the no hassle learn as you go no pressure is a nice bonus that some organizations seem to lack.

CodeWarrior316
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Invite sent, since you found your way into the diplo channel already. 😀 Welcome!

Deago
    Fleet Member

Cool thanks hopefully Marcase gets some time to get the Forums and stuff opened up and I’ll see you guys ingame.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome!

As a new Ensign you will be stationed for 4 weeks in the 44th Strategic Logistics Division.
    To get promoted to Lieutenant and transferred to the main 44th Fleet – and its access to the various Fleet stores and facilities – you must meet 3 requirements.

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 1 month (which starts today);

2) Have an in-game leaderboard donation of 50,000 fleet credits minimum (either by one, or by your total alts combined);

3) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Please bookmark the “Active Topics” page of our forum to keep up-to-date,

Welcome aboard!

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Deago
    Fleet Member

Thanks Marcase 😀

Senseikrieger
    Commodore
    Team Player

Hi Deago,

I am Sensei_Krieger and I am the fleet instructor. If you need or want to get shown around the The Starbase and various fleet holding, just let me know. I would be more than happy to also help you with any build or equipment questions that you have. All of the command staff is really knowledgeable about the game. Welcome to the 44th. Fleet, we are a friendly fleet with a great membership.

I am also Disabled due to an accident several years back and I use STO and an outlet myself. You will really like the 44th. So once again if you need anything just let me know.

Deago
    Fleet Member

@Senseikrieger wrote:

Hi Deago,

I am Sensei_Krieger and I am the fleet instructor. If you need or want to get shown around the The Starbase and various fleet holding, just let me know. I would be more than happy to also help you with any build or equipment questions that you have. All of the command staff is really knowledgeable about the game. Welcome to the 44th. Fleet, we are a friendly fleet with a great membership.

I am also Disabled due to an accident several years back and I use STO and an outlet myself. You will really like the 44th. So once again if you need anything just let me know.

Great I need lots of help I’ll get in touch with you asap, Hope to catch you on TS soon.

Senseikrieger
    Commodore
    Team Player

Truthfuly Diego I am not on Teamspeak much, because I play on a laptop in my living room and my family is usually around and they can be disruptive. But I can get on anytime you ask me and I can guid you through what every you need. So just let me know in chat.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.