Application for @deadgoon32

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for @deadgoon32

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    tapu32
    Fleet Member

Greetings 🙂

Main character’s name: Baphomet@deadgoon32

Location Western Europe (GMT) Time Zone

Alt character names: have one fed tactical called ‘ooglywoogily’

Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?:Silver but i have bought Zen here and there in the past

Tell us about yourself: Started playing star trek online around the time of the ‘under siege’ expansion came about, pre-romulan, i really enjoyed the levelling up and the storylines, but once i hit 50 done all STF’s got all the gear, started to run out of things to do, so i stopped playing for a while, came back a couple years later and i’m well happy with the content and changed made, i’m playing on staying and looking forward to the delta quadrant expansion in october 🙂

Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: Noticed the thread in the recruitment section on the forums and was impressed firstly by how it was written, then more impressed by the site, and from limited first impressions i can have, seem like really friendly people who are passionate about star trek 🙂

Have you read the rules (the rules and regulations are located under the ‘About Us’ tab at the top): Yes i did, i’m going to read them again just to make sure i’ve not missed anything.

Are you willing to use Teamspeak?: I have used it a lot playing other MMORPGs in the past, as well as ventrillo, have a bit of a strange accent since i have lived in a few different countries growing up, i guess im more of a listener than a talker, but i would venture onto TS from time to time 🙂

One final thing, i cant play everyday, i guess im more of a casual gamer have many commitments in real life, family, work, relationship etc but im on here regularly most week days and some weekends 🙂

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Greetings,

I tried to sent you a fleet invite, but the system said you’re already/still in a fleet. Please leave your old fleet and report back here so we can invite you and your alts. Please remember that we do not accept multi-fleeting.

LLAP

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

tapu32
    Fleet Member

My apologies,

I forgot to leave my old fleet before i logged out last night, i’ve left my fleet now however 🙂

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Greetings,

Thanks for applying to the 44th. You should receive your invite next time you

fleet channel.

http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

Just as a reminder, to get a promotion –and thus access to the various Fleet

stores– you must meet 3 requirements.

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on these boards at least

once during the review period of 1 month (which starts today);
    2) Have an in-game leaderboard donation of 50,000 fleet credits minimum (either

by one, or by your total alts combined);
    3) Must be in “good standing” with the fleet.

Please bookmark the What’s New page of our forum to keep up-to-date,

Welcome aboard!

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.