Application for deadfireonline11

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for deadfireonline11

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    deadfireonline1
    Fleet Member

Main characters’s name: Drafter@deadfireonline1(FED)
    Full alt character’s names: Dri’Tash@deadfireonline1(KDF)
    Silver player. Planning on keeping it that way.
    Me: I’m from Holland, I’ve been playing games for quite a while now. I’ve stumbled upon STO in my search for games I believe about 4 years ago. I’ve seen many, many other games before and after that: Blacklight, Homeworld, Halo, Mirror’s Edge, Planetside, Need for Speed, Freelancer… and probably ten times as much that I won’t bother you with right now 🙂
    I’m not really a hardcore gamer, school/study has my priority, but I usually get on an hour or two per day. I like to play music and to get together with friends, and gaming takes part in that as well. My interests lie in that which I can explore, I have no specific game that attracts me the most and even in games I can never stick to a single profession or career. Trying out is what I like to do, and that’s why I want to join this fleet: it looks really promising and I am convinced that I can find my place here, advance my character and develop my skills. I’m looking forward to joining you all in whatever comes on our path 🙂 (mainly pve for the moment, but hey, someone might introduce me to pvp, and I might even enjoy that ^^)
    Previous fleets: Ehmm… I can’t recall, wasn’t very serious anyways.
    Terms and Conditions read and understood.

aka @deadfire96

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hey Daniel,

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You should receive your invite next time you log in.

Edit: I get the error Player Not Found for both your Fed and KDF toons, pls make sure your given @names are correct as I copy/paste them for the invite.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the game provided fleet channel.

As a new Federation Ensign you will be stationed for 2 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn).
    After your promotion to Lieutenant you have the option to be transferred to the main 44th Fleet, or ask for unrestricted access to all unlocked Tier 3 and 5 stores.

For a promotion to Lieutenant you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);

2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked.
    Please bookmark the “Active Topics” page of this forum to keep up-to-date.

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welkom bij het 44ste 😀

(NB; je zit dus tijdelijk in de Delta Fleet, kijk op het Armada roster van 44th Fleet als je je afvraagt waar iedereen is)

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

deadfireonline1
    Fleet Member

Hello fellow Dutch’s 😀
    My apologies, I apparently did not read my @handle correctly, it has to be: @deadfire96

aka @deadfire96

defcon1776
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Welcome aboard!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.