Application for David3913

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for David3913

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    David
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Morrigan@Davey_Atreides. A Romulan Federation ally
    • Account type: Lifetime
    • Previous fleets: flota hispana insomnia
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I was in the Insomnia fleet before but I had to pause gaming for some time. Now Im back and it seems that fleet no longer exists.
      I like the filosophy of your page and I like to join a bigger comunity and collaborate to make it stronger.
    • Tell us about yourself: I live in Spain and Im used to enter the game at least 5 times a week. Do some PvE and play some episode on a daily basis.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

aka @Davey_Atreides

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hola David,

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You should receive your in-game invite next time you log in.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel.

As a new Federation Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 2 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
    2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Bienvenido a bordo !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

David
    Fleet Member

Thank you for your quick approval of my aplication, I already received your invitation… in the middle of battle 😉 Ill see you all

among the stars

aka @Davey_Atreides

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

welcome to the fleet.  i love Dune

David
    Fleet Member

I do too, Admiral Sargon. As it is obvious to see 😉 Star Trak and Dune, that means we both have good taste.

aka @Davey_Atreides

David
    Fleet Member

And thank you for the promotion 😉

aka @Davey_Atreides

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.