Application for Data-Khan

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Data-Khan

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    ScottL
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: Character_name@handle (This is so we can find you in game)

Scott Lincoln@Data-Khan

Real Name (first name only): Scott

Location (at least time zone): Florida EST

Alt character names (and please indicate Fed or KDF): T’Henrie – Rommie

Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?: Gold

Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you):

I have been playing since about Season 5. I am a bit obsessed with the DOFF system and am working towards the crazy goal of a 500 purple crew. Currently Tier 4 in all categories with 116 Very Rare, 196 Rare, 98 Uncommon and a lowly 5 Common. You often find me in my Suliban Cell Ship zipping from quadrant to quadrant!! That means that I am spinning off lots of CXP that needs a Fleet home !!!!

I have started into the new R&D system but it remains to be seen if the rewards are worth the grind/cost of materials.

On the whole, I am more of a solo player since about 60% of my time in world is spent DOFFing 😀 But I would enjoy running some Elite missions with a crew.

Why did you choose the Mighty 44th:

Frankly, it was based on the website. Very well done and informative. I was in the Starfleet Special Operations fleet about a year ago and enjoyed it but some family stuff came up and I was offline for awhile and when I came back a few months ago, I was shocked at the lack of progress of Fleet projects. Fleet was just too small with about 5 of us carrying the bulk of the commitments. I like the 44th’s organization and appreciate the fleet holdings accomplishments you have made.

Have you read the rules (the rules and regulations are located under the ‘About Us’ tab at the top):

Yes

Rules: http://startrek.44thfleet.com/index.php … &Itemid=57

Are you willing to use Teamspeak?: Sure, again though I probably offer more comedic relief than strategic advice!!

aka @data_khan

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome Scott, your application is pending, but will activate hopefully soon (sorry, not my department).

500 purple ? That’s an impressive goal. On the R&D system, just run the +20hr Research projects on the bottom of each ‘school’, saves time and resources, and you can put your Purple Research Lab Scientists to work!

Hope to see you soon in-game.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

ScottL
    Fleet Member

Thanks. I crit about 60% of the time!! Lots of dil and cxp.

aka @data_khan

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Hi Scott,

I tried sending you an invite, but it said you aren’t accepting fleet invitations. So here is what you need to do.

Open up your friends windows, and select the “Team setting” tabs up on top. From that window, select the “privacy” button down in the bottom right corner. Then click the button for “accept guild invitations” to ON.

Let us know when you’ve done this, and we can get the ball rolling.

Thanks.

ScottL
    Fleet Member

Oh…. sorry about that. Too many fleets of beautiful women chasing me 🙂

I am fixing it now !!

aka @data_khan

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello, your fleet invite has been sent. Please check the following link to access our chat channel.

http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

Welcome aboard.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

ScottL
    Fleet Member

I am getting an unauthorized when I go to the link for Fleet chat.

Nonetheless, thanks for the invitation. I look forward to helping out the 44th !!!

aka @data_khan

Latinumbar
    Admiral (Retired)
    Team Player

Whoops. Forgot to change your forum permissions. Try now.

ScottL
    Fleet Member

I am traveling today for work but will be back Tuesday night and log in the Fleet chat. Thanks again!!

aka @data_khan

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.