Application for DaRanger

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for DaRanger

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    DaRanger
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Fed D’Ranger@DaRanger#29035
    • Previous fleets:
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I am looking for some like-minded folks. Played in groups (active and otherwise) in other games and it can make a difference. Google seems to like you as you are second in the search results.
    • Tell us about yourself: I vaguely remember watching ST:TOS when it originally aired and I have been a fan since. I played STO when it first came out but it didn’t click with me due to the monetization. I am finally giving it another try as mostly F2P and so far, I am enjoying it.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Allen!

Thanks for applying to The Mighty 44th. You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet, 44th Gamma Fleet, 44th Epsilon Fleet44th Temporal Vanguard, and 44th Zeta Fleet, as well as our KDF fleets; 44th Assault Squadron and 44th Honour Guard – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are eight fleets acting as one.

As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Zeta Fleet, while KDF warriors are assigned to our 44th Honour Guard for 6 weeks. For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
    2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

The fleet rank of Commander is earned after you’ve been with us for 6 weeks. Upon earning this rank, up to two of your characters can be transferred into 44th Fleet and up to three can be put into 44th Assault Squadron, 44th Delta Fleet44th Temporal Vanguard, or 44th Gamma Fleet at your discretion. Our promotion schedule is hosted publicly at our Trello Board.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news, and see the most recent Sunday Supplemental Briefing to catch up.

Need some help with STO? Check out our FAQ, starting ship builds, and mechanics guide to help you on your way.

We are on twitter and use Discord for voice (not a requirement, but recommended).

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

aka @phoenix#6622

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.