Application for Cynexas

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Cynexas

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Cynexas
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: Cyndre@Cynexas
    Real Name (first name only): Ross
    Location (at least time zone): UK
    Alt character names (and please indicate Fed or KDF): Cynexas (Fed), Cyn (Rom)
    Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?: Silver (May change depending on fleet experience)
    Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you): I’ve played MMO’s since UO and am currently active in GW2 WvW as well as maintaining an eve online account. I’ve played alot of MMO’s though mostly now defunct ones from WAR, SWG and SWTOR. Play quite a bit of FPS in BF4 and LoL as well. Very much enjoy the STO gameplay despite the obvious flaws and looking to develop my experience in the game further
    Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: I read a very good guide written by a fleet member that proved invaluable and as such formed a positive impression of the fleet. I’ve also read through quite a few forum posts and the group seems very well organised and mature which suits my interests.
    Activity wise I work a 6 on 4 off pattern so my activity cycles with this making me suited to casual gaming though I pretty much game constantly when not at work.
    Have you read the rules (the rules and regulations are located under the ‘About Us’ tab at the top): Yes
    Rules: http://startrek.44thfleet.com/index.php … &Itemid=57
    Are you willing to use Teamspeak?: Yes

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

Hello Ross,

Thanks for applying to the 44th. You should receive your invite next time you log in. In the meantime, please see this thread on how to join the private fleet channel.

http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

Just as a reminder, to get a promotion –and thus access to the various Fleet stores– you must meet 3 requirements.

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 1 month (which starts today);
    2) Have an in-game leaderboard donation of 50,000 fleet credits minimum (either by one, or by your total alts combined);
    3) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Please bookmark the “Active Topics” page of our forum to keep up-to-date,

Welcome aboard!

Cynexas you are our first member since we have added a new fleet for farming alternates and new members. The new fleet is the 44th Strategic Logistics Division. Since our fleet is full it is difficult to make contributions, so by having the SLD new members can easily contribute to meet fleet requirements. Once you level up (just one level up I think) we will move you to the regular 44th fleet.

Marcase may have additional information since he is the brains of the outfit. I am just the muscle. 🙂

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome Ross,

As Sargon mentioned, you will be temporarily stationed in the 44th Stregic Logistics Division for a period of 4 weeks to allow you to reach the leaderboard donation of 50,000 fleet credits, after that you will be promoted to Lieutenant and moved to the main 44th Fleet with unrestricted access to all Tier 5 facilities and fleet stores. Our 3 fleets operate as one and this is just an administrative measure.

If you wish to, you will be giving access (fleet map invite) to the 44th’s fleet mine for the extra daily dilithium refine bonus – just ask around in the diplo-chat for a fleet mine invite.

Welcome aboard.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Cynexas
    Fleet Member

Smashing, thanks guys. Looking forwards to joining in and getting more out of the game 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.