Application for CommanderBlayz

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for CommanderBlayz

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Zyalb
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Zyalb@comblayz
    • Account type: Silver
    • Previous fleets: none
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? Because the Mighty 43rd is nothing compared to you.

I have been looking to join a guild in STO for quite a while now, and yours seems like the best place to be from what i have read. You are quite organizes which is something i look for in a guild. I stumbled upon you quite accidentally when i was considering rejoining the game and i was quite impressed. Also in MMO’s i consider the guilds to be the best part so i couldn’t join a game without finding a good guild first.

• Tell us about yourself: Well my name is Vlada, i’m 20 and from Serbia. I am a bit Science fiction and fantasy fan. I first joined STo a few years ago but i wasnt able to put enough time into it so i never go past lvl 15. I am trying to change that but i know that i cant do that without being part of a guild. I am a really social player who talks a lot… and i mean a lot, my username is usually Blayz and people usually call me Bla because it fits me apparently. I love making jokes and using sarcasm and in most games i usually hold some types of social events. Now i am a complete noob in STO so… dont expect much from me just yet.
      I love Star Trek, i watched all the movies and have just started watching the shows (i watched them like 13 years ago but i dont really remember anything.. well i remember something but not much) and my favorite are the new reboot movies (dont kill me please), i am also a huge Star Wars and Witcher fan.
      I look forward to meeting all of you if you accept my application 🙂
      Dont die and prosper.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

My neighbor has hated me ever since i accidentally ran over his dog. Actually replace accidentally with repeatably... and dog with son....

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Vlada,

Thank you for applying to the mighty 44th. You should receive your in-game invite next time you log in.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel.

As a new Federation Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 2 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
    2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. See the recent State of the Fleet to catch up.

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Zyalb
    Fleet Member

Thank you for accepting me, i look forward to meeting you all and sharing some great times 😀

My neighbor has hated me ever since i accidentally ran over his dog. Actually replace accidentally with repeatably... and dog with son....

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.