Application for @Colson

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for @Colson

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    @Colson
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: Five@Colson Rom with the fed Side
    Real Name (first name only): Tim
    Location (at least time zone): Texas
    Alt character names (and please indicate Fed or KDF): I have several alt but I don’t plan to play them. They were created each time I came back to the game and I want to just work on one.
    Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?: Lifetime
    Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you):

I played back in beta and bought my lifetime sub at launch. Unforunately a lot of my friends didn’t stick with the game so I didn’t either. I am come back several time and joined the leveling experience. Though this time is the first time I have really wanted to get into the end game. I have played many other MMOs from WOW, DDO, SWTOR, WOT, and WOP. Looking for a fleet to learn and have fun with other people.

Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: Looking for an active fleet to help me to learn and play end game stuff.
    Have you read the rules (the rules and regulations are located under the ‘About Us’ tab at the top): Yes

Are you willing to use Teamspeak?: Yep was one of the things I wanted in a fleet.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Tim,

Thank you for considering the 44th Fleet. Unfortunately we have maxed out the STO’s fleet membership maximum and are unable to invite new players for now. If you are still looking for an active fleet we can recommend our allies in the 12th Fleet http://12th-fleet.com.

Regards,
    Marcase
    44th Fleet Staff

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

@Colson
    Fleet Member

Thanks for the update. When recruitment comes open again please let me know. Thanks.

@Colson

Damix
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Hello Colson,

I’ll check in fleet if maybe someone has alt that isn’t used but is taking roster place.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Well Colson you’re in luck, some folks made room so we can invite you after all.

You should receive your invite next time you log in. In the meantime, please see this thread on how to join the private fleet channel.

http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

Just as a reminder, to get a promotion –and thus access to the various Fleet stores– you must meet 3 requirements.

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 1 month (which starts today);
    2) Have an in-game leaderboard donation of 50,000 fleet credits minimum (either by one, or by your total alts combined);
    3) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Please bookmark the “Active Topics” page of our forum to keep up-to-date,

Welcome aboard!

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.