Application for Capt.87M

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Capt.87M

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Markus IV XX@Capt.87M
    Fleet Member

Main Character’s name: Markus IV XX@Capt.87M
    Real First Name: Marc
    Character name: Markus Washaweed Aurelius Federation
    silver
    Don’t have team speak
    I am a star trek fan, I’ve seen and like all of them. I’m really into the story and that’s why I think this game is cool

I chose this fleet because of how organized it looks.
    I have read the rules and regulations.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Marc,

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You should receive your invite next time you log in.

I receive a player not found error – please make sure that the name given here is exactly right, as I copy-paste that for the invite. Alternatively, send an in-game message to Soolin@Marcase.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Strategic Logistics Division and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the game provided fleet channel.

For Teamspeak details visit – http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic (note that teamspeak is not a requirement).

As a new Ensign you will be stationed for 4 weeks in the 44th Strategic Logistics Division.
    You are still a part of and are still be able to communicate with the main fleet and the KDF via the mentioned 44th-diplo channel.

To get promoted to Lieutenant and transferred to the main 44th Fleet – and its access to the various Fleet stores and facilities – you must meet 3 requirements.

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 1 month (which starts today);

2) Have an in-game leaderboard donation score of 50,000 fleet credits minimum (either by one, or by your total alts combined);

3) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked.
    Please bookmark the “Active Topics” page of this forum to keep up-to-date.

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Markus IV XX@Capt.87M
    Fleet Member

Hi, about the error message, my character name is (Markus IV XX@Capt.87M) there is a space between “Markus” and “IV” and another space between “IV” and “XX” So for example… Markus(space)IV(space)XX@Capt.87M. That may be where the error is coming from.

Markus IV XX@Capt.87M
    Fleet Member

I sent a message to Soolin@Marcase to try and join that way as an alternative method as you mentioned

Markus IV XX@Capt.87M
    Fleet Member

I’m joined up. Thank you to everyone who had a hand in this, The organization of this fleet and it’s help surpasses what I’ve seen to date.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.