Application for @Brumby

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for @Brumby

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    @brumby
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: Ahjiss@Brumby playing this character now KDF

Full Alt character names: I also have a KDF romulan that I have not played since I came back to game Voxius@Brumby

Are you Silver, gold or Lifetime?: Gold

Do you have Teamspeak? Yes

Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you): Been playing STO on and off since launch, havent played in a couple years though. When Im in game I will be available for anything, leveling, grinding etc.

Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: Seems like Ive seen this fleet every time I have played the game and all your info seems like a good fit.

Have you read the rules: Yes

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You should receive your KDF invites next time you log in.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by copy/pasting or typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Strategic Logistics Division and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the game provided fleet channel.

For Teamspeak details visit – http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&=30&rb_v=viewtopic

Your main and Rom alt have been recruited into the 44th Assault Squadron (KDF).
    To get promoted to Lieutenant and access to the various Fleet stores and facilities – you must meet 3 requirements.

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 1 month (which starts today);

2) Have an in-game leaderboard donation score of 50,000 fleet credits minimum (either by one, or by your total alts combined);

3) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Please bookmark the “Active Topics” page of this forum to keep up-to-date,

If you would like a grand tour of the 44th Fleet’s main facilities (fleet starbase, mine, embassy and spire) or need some general guidance contact Sensei_Krieger or me in-game.

Welcome aboard!

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Senseikrieger
    Commodore
    Team Player

Hi Michael,

I am Sensei_Krieger and I am the fleet instructor. If you need or want to get shown around the The Starbase and various fleet holding, just let me know. I would be more than happy to also help you with any build or equipment questions that you have. All of the command staff is really knowledgeable about the game. Welcome to the 44th. Fleet, we are a friendly fleet with a great membership.

WElcome to the 44th. Fleet

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.