Application for Borrisrex

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Borrisrex

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    gaboo
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: gaboo@borrisrex
    Real Name (first name only): Joe
    Location (at least time zone): CT
    Alt character names (and please indicate Fed or KDF): Eve (Fed)
    Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?:Silver
    Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you): I played at launch for a while. I have played EQ, EVE, LOTR, Wow, SWTOR, and a few others.
    Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: I saw the recruitment thread and looked over the web sight and liked what I saw. I have been away from the game for a while and am looking for some help full people. I also saw that the fleet has events together and I am looking forward to attending.
    Have you read the rules Yes it is well written and one of the reasons I want to be apart of the fleet.
    Are you willing to use Teamspeak?: I have teamspeak and a mike. The only time I will not be available on TS is if my kids are awake.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Joe,

Thanks for applying to the 44th. You should receive your invite next time you log in. In the meantime, please see this thread on how to join the private fleet channel.

http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

Just as a reminder, to get a promotion –and thus access to the various Fleet stores– you must meet 3 requirements.

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on these boards at least once during the review period of 1 month (which starts today);
    2) Have an in-game leaderboard donation of 50,000 fleet credits minimum (either by one, or by your total alts combined);
    3) Must be in “good standing” with the fleet.

Please bookmark the “Active Topics” page of our forum to keep up-to-date,

Welcome aboard!

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

welcome to the fleet Joe

gaboo
    Fleet Member

Thank you for the invite.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.