February 2, 2018 at 1:50 pm #196466EthanFleet Member
- Real name: Ethan
- Age: 24
- Location: Eastern
- Characters: borgslayer3000@worldkiller300
- Account type: Silver
- Previous fleets:
- Why join the Mighty 44th? I would like to be part of a larger fleet to contribute too, fly with friends and have a good time.
- Tell us about yourself: Im 24, a college graduate working a full time career as a state law enforcement officer.
- Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
aka @worldkiller300February 2, 2018 at 2:20 pm #196475MarcaseAdmiral (reserve)
Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You should receive your in-game invite next time you log in. If not, ask for a 44th Delta Fleet invite in our 44th-diplo channel.
To join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.
This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are three fleets acting as one.
As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 2 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:
1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.
Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news, and see the recent January State of the Fleet to catch up.
As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.
Welcome aboard !
"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.