Application for Bloodthorne

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Bloodthorne

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Bloodthorne
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Red@Sardonis_Lamir
    • Account type: Silver
    • Previous fleets: NA
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? Two years ago I was apart of the 44th and then took a hiatus from STO. Coming back and saw myself with the 44th Diplo chat still and was reminded of how sociable and great people the 44th were and are as the chat displayed. Applying again because for some reason I’m not in the ledger for past members. *Shrug* So it goes.
    • Tell us about yourself: I’m a guy who reads a lot, be it books or ideas, I do so prolifically. Favorite genre’s are sci-fi and fantasy, but also dip into the more intellectual non-fiction from time to time. I usually play support roles in most games, healer, tank, buffer/debuffer, etc. I came back to STO and decided to buy Gold. Plan on playing a lot again as I’m unemployed and spent the last year working way too much.

Looking forward to joining you guys in the 44th again!

• Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hi Lindsy, welcome back !

It’s possible your application got misplaced with the transfer to the new site; no worries we’ll dig it up. Since you’re returning you’ll go straight back to 44th Main, and your rank will be restored to Lieutenant as well. Ask in chat for invites for your alts if needed. Check our latest state of the fleet  (November) to catch up.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

palcioz
    Chief Engineer

Hi Lindsy, I believe that this is your previous application.

FYI, you can see any member’s forum posts (including to your own) on the “Forum” section of their profile:

Bloodthorne forum posts

Welcome back!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.