Application for Bishop

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Bishop

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Zelek
    • Characters: Bishop@aot86
    • Account type: Silver
    • Previous fleets:
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I have been invited to way to many fleets that are not organized or have barely any players on at any given time. I’ve almost given up hope until I asked in zone chat for a good populated fleet that actually does things together and talks to one another. I heard great things about this fleet and from the looks of it it seems pretty organized. I am hoping this to be my permanent home to have a great Star Trek Online family to play with.
    • Tell us about yourself: Well I played this game back in 2013 for almost a year and then took a break. I started playing again at the beginning of this year and have set a goal of having the most awesome DPS I can possibly get. It’s a long time coming but I believe my ship is at 50k dps right now which is pretty decent but way off from what I want to be. In time It shall be a beast for sure. I had almost given up hope on finding me a good fleet until I was recommended to sign up for this one. I have been around the block on video games for a long time now and in my time have established and run many leagues, guilds, fleets of my own in different games. I came to the point where I just wanted to be apart of one and not so much run things but enjoy being with the people more. I am for sure a talker and I like to joke a lot. I shoot for the best gear and ways of setting things up in this game but I don’t like to let it destroy the fun. I am hoping this to be all that it is sounding to be and hoping to finally have a home and feel proud of being in a fleet on this game and not just some fly by night fleet but something that is exclusive and quality.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

aka @aot86

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Allen,

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You should receive your in-game invite next time you log in.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel.

As a new Federation Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 2 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
    2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. See the recent State of the Fleet to catch up.

We use Discord for voice and we are also on twitter.

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.