Application for ben2883

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for ben2883

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ben
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: T’Ben@ben#2883 (Fed)
    • Previous fleets: 7th Order EVOlution (or something like that) only for a few weeks
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? After spending hours reading about different fleets I thought the 44th sounded like an good fit. It seems like a friendly and well organized group that enjoys the game and keeps out the drama. I am new to the game (but have wanted to play it for years). It seems like your fleet is open to guiding new players. In all, reading the fleet rules and regulations I can tell this is a group I would most likely enjoy working with. In online games I enjoy playing with a team and helping others out and would love to do my best to contribute to the 44th.
    • Tell us about yourself: I’m a international business lecturer at a Korean university, final year PhD student, father of an active Lego and space obsessed 4-year old, and in need of some stress relief from work/research (not so much from my son, but even he can be a handful). I’m a lifelong Star Trek fan and have watched all the series multiple times and often have it going in the background when cooking dinner or grading papers. I only started STO a few months ago but I love it and am trying to learn all the ins and outs.

Generally, I only play content on weekends. During the week I usually only log on a couple times to start some R&D research, duty officer missions, and make some energy credits on the exchange. I’m probably progressing slower than some players but I play when I can and when I have time to enjoy it.

• Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    Kwolves21
    Commodore
    Team Player

Welcome aboard the best fleet in the galaxy!

It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose

Shohom
    Fleet Member
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard!

The longest journey is the discovery of oneself

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard!

aka @phoenix#6622

Crypto 136
    Fleet Member

Welcome to the Armada!

(aka @piett777)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.