Application for batchaps4me

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for batchaps4me

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    batchaps4me
    Fleet Member

My character name is SRV@batchaps4me.
    My real name is Billy.
    I am 47 years old, but very high mileage.
    I am near Bristol, TN(EST).
    I currently have no alt characters, but plan to have a Klingon at least in the next few weeks.
    I am a silver member, played STO for a few months about a year ago. I kind of burnt myself out and stopped playing for a while. Not knowing anything about endgame really hurt my enjoyment of the game.
    Some things about me:
    I have a very dry sense of humor. Monty Python had no bad skits. Benny Hill rules. If I start to tell a story on myself in a non formal setting and you believe any of it, it is now your fault. 😀
    I love most music, but am hooked on blues and electric blues, folk, and funk. My playlist has everything from Etta James to Ozzy; Dylan to Ozzy; Peter,Paul and Mary to George Clinton.
    I am a former submariner with over 2 years total under water. I am much b-b-b-better now. 😆
    After several invites from random fleets I decided to research some. I found your post on the STO forums and after comparing several, I was most impressed with the 44th. I have read the rules and agree to abide by them if I am admitted to the fleet. In the past I have used Teamspeak and love it.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Billy,

I’m having trouble inviting you, game says can’t find you – make sure your given in-game name@handle is correct.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

batchaps4me
    Fleet Member

I am suffering from terminal newbitis, but my main character is SRV and my handle on the ARC forums is batchaps. I cannot fill out an application correctly and wonder why I have no job. 😳

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

I need your in-game name@handle. When the server is back-up, send me a private mail to Soolin@Marcase, I’ll use the your ‘send’ tag for the invite.

Assuming every works out (and I have no doubt it will :)) your Fed will be temporarily stationed in the 44th Strategic Logistics Division for a period of 4 weeks to allow you to reach the leaderboard donation of 50,000 fleet credits, after that you will be promoted to Lieutenant and moved to the main 44th Fleet with unrestricted access to all Tier 5 facilities and fleet stores.

Please see this thread on how to join the private fleet channel which we use to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Strategic Logistics Division and our sister 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the game provided fleet channel.

http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

To get promoted to Fleet Lieutenant – and thus access to the various Fleet stores – you must meet 3 requirements.

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 1 month (which starts today);

2) Have an in-game leaderboard donation of 50,000 fleet credits minimum (either by one, or by your total alts combined);

3) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Please bookmark the “Active Topics” page of our forum to keep up-to-date,

Welcome aboard!

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.