Application for Astinious (Zryn)

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Astinious (Zryn)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Astinious
    Fleet Member

Main char.- Don’t really have one, play all of them (8) pretty much equally. Zryn is the only one in fleet atm.
    Real name- Richard
    Age- 47
    Location- Indiana, US EST
    Alts- Vilsau KDF (currently in Nawtem, I assume this is what you are talking about with the “multi-fleeting, easily fixed.), Zuduruc KDF, T’Rlit KDF, Syoam Fed, Ziriv Fed, Tarlok Fed, Galen Fed

Silver

Watched almost every episode of every ST show made, however, I have kidney failure and my memory is horrible! heh Gaming wise, started and continue to at times play Everquest since 2000/2001. Also were I met my now wife about 10 years ago. She lived in California at the time and I was in Missouri.

Started talking to a member When I first started and after a while he invited me to join. Since then I have tried to contribute to the fleet what little I can and learn more every day. I have watched chat a great deal even though I rarely make comments and I have found the fleet members to be both funny and informative.

I would use teamspeak if I had a usable mic and if my soundboard didn’t set up a horrible echo for everyone for some reason, but until I get both problems straitened out, not at the moment.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Richard, thanks for filling out the application. Now you’re ‘official’ and won’t be removed next time 😀 . Your alts will also receive an invite, or ask in our channel and a fleetmember will invite them to either our Fed or KDF fleet.

Just as a reminder, to get a promotion –and thus access to the various Fleet stores– you must meet 3 requirements.

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on these boards at least once during the review period of 1 month (which starts today);
    2) Have an in-game leaderboard donation of 50,000 fleet credits minimum (either by one, or by your total alts combined);
    3) Must be in “good standing” with the fleet.

Please bookmark the ‘Active Topics’ page of this forum to keep up-to-date on fleet activities.

Welcome aboard!

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.