Application for Art@artimus#1116

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Art@artimus#1116

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Art@artimus#1116
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: Art@artimus#1116 (FED 23c)
    Full Alt character names:
    Artimus@artimus#1116
    Are you Silver, gold or Lifetime?: Gold

Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you): Art@artimus#1116 is my second character on STO and a 23 century character and therefore wish to find a 23c fleet. I like mostly FPS, Sci-Fi also, Star Trek and Star Wars, both the movie, series and games. I am from Victoria, Australia and currently a student. I am sensible and mature, I can assure you that, even though I’m 17. Although one of the requirement for joining is to be 18 of age, but I will try my luck, I won’t know if I wont try, and hopefully I can make an exception.

Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: I really want an active fleet within STO, where socializing is a thing. 44th Fleet caught my eyes and developed an interest on joining. Like I said above this is only my second character on STO, and therefore I still have more to learn, and joining the 44th I think will accelerate my learning of the mechanic of the game. I believe this fleet is a perfect place to be, be under the hand of those who know the game, and life in general inside out.

Previous Fleets: Starfleet Command (currently the fleet of Artimus@artimus#1116)
    Have you read and accept the Rules and Regulations: Yes and accept all rules and regulation of the fleet, and the game.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Art,

The age restriction is a flexible thing, and won’t be a real issue. The Mighty 44th consists of three fleets; 2 Federation and 1 KDF, and the 44th Delta Fleet is the one where we park our newest alts – there really is little distinction since the 3 work/play together as one via a common channel, and as such we have no ‘pure’ 23c fleet.
    We offer the full services of a max fleet with few if any restrictions, and therefor don’t allow multi-fleeting.

If you can agree with this we’d be happy to invite you in.

Cheers,
    Marcase

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Art@artimus#1116
    Fleet Member

If it works for me I am happy. I just thought if you’re a 23c you must be in a 23c fleet, guess I was wrong.

I will be happy to agree with the system and would gladly join the fleet.

Kind regards,
    Art

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Great!

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. Your invites will be sent shortly.

Edit; it appears your characters aren’t level 10 yet, which the system requires for fleet invites. Just join our 44th-diplo channel, and we’ll reinvite when they reach level 10+, just ask in the channel.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the game provided fleet channel.

As a new Federation Ensign you will be stationed for 2 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn).
    After your promotion to Lieutenant you have the option for your main toon to be transferred to the main 44th Fleet, or ask for unrestricted access to all unlocked Tier 3 and 5 fleet stores.

For a promotion to Lieutenant you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);

2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked.
    Please bookmark the “Active Topics” page of this forum to keep up-to-date on the latest news.

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Art@artimus#1116
    Fleet Member

Ah I see, no worries, I will get there in no time. And thank you. 😀

Art

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

welcome to the fleet

Art@artimus#1116
    Fleet Member

Thank you 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.