Application for Anukis

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Anukis

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anukis
    Fleet Member
    Team Player
    • Characters: Federation : Anukis@Nubia / Nuki@Nubia / Heaven@Nubia / Sin@Nubia / Spirit@Nubia —– Romulan : Dusk@Nubia / Faith@Nubia —– KDF : Tanis@Nubia / Donna@Nubia
    • Account type: Lifetime
    • Previous fleets: Alliance
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I’m returning after a two-year break and find myself without a fleet. I know how this hobbles me in-game and socially. I’ve done some homework and the 44th seems established, active and organised. I’m currently breaking in a friend to the game and think she’d appreciate it, too.
    • Tell us about yourself: Antique gamer with quite a few MMOs under my belt. I have a brain and a sense of humour… and a WoK uniform (not that I wear it to play the game… erm).
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

aka @Nubia

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Kevin,

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You should receive your in-game invite next time you log in.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel.

As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 2 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
    2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. See the recent October State of the Fleet to catch up.

We use Discord for voice and we are also on twitter.

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard !

PS: Why not wear the WoK uniform playing the game ? It’s rumored ‘someone’ might be wearing a skant writing this 😉

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Anukis
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Just wanted to say thanks for the acceptingness. After a prolonged absence, I’m kindasorta playing episode/content catchup but as soon as I can get my head out of my rearward, I’ll sort out Discord and get involved.

Thanks agin!

aka @Nubia

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.