Application for Andres@Andres6879

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Andres@Andres6879

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Andres
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: Andres@Andres6879
    Location (at least time zone): Eastern US Time Zone
    Alt character names (and please indicate Fed or KDF):None
    Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?:Silver/Free
    Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you): I started playing STO about a year ago after i knew that it became free to play. I love star trek i used to watch it with my father since i was little and have seen all the series except for St: Enterprise
    Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: I chose the 44th because it seems like the type of fleet i’m looking for, where friendships can be made and people can help each other out. And where the fleet comes first and not have greedy people in it.
    Have you read the rules:YES
    Are you willing to use Teamspeak?:YES, but only when i have time available/

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Greetings Andres,

Thanks for applying to the 44th. You should receive your invite next time you log in. In the meantime, please see this thread on how to join the private fleet channel.

http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

Just as a reminder, to get a promotion –and thus access to the various Fleet stores– you must meet 3 requirements.

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on these boards at least once during the review period of 1 month (which starts today);
    2) Have an in-game leaderboard donation of 50,000 fleet credits minimum (either by one, or by your total alts combined);
    3) Must be in “good standing” with the fleet.

Welcome aboard!

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Andres
    Fleet Member

@Marcase wrote:

Greetings Andres,

Thanks for applying to the 44th. You should receive your invite next time you log in. In the meantime, please see this thread on how to join the private fleet channel.

http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

Just as a reminder, to get a promotion –and thus access to the various Fleet stores– you must meet 3 requirements.

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on these boards at least once during the review period of 1 month (which starts today);
    2) Have an in-game leaderboard donation of 50,000 fleet credits minimum (either by one, or by your total alts combined);
    3) Must be in “good standing” with the fleet.

Welcome aboard!

i tried that link but it tells me i’m not authorized to view that part of the forums.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)

Hm… When I try to give you forum permission, I receive a “User Doesn’t Exist” message…

Andres
    Fleet Member

That’s weird, but could you please post the instructions here? Or send them through a message?

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)

Your forum permission has been fixed now.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.