Application for Andrek

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Andrek

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Andrek
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: an’drek@andyakins (KDF), kelso@andyakins(Fed)
    • Account type: Lifetime
    • Previous fleets: I was in a fleet a year or two ago, with different characters – to be honest, I’ve forgotten the name.
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? Mainly because of your relaxed, casual attitude. Games like STO are more fun when you belong to a community – but too many times those communities are demanding and/or have stiff requirements. I’m a casual player – I take breaks. When I’m on, I’ll give my fleet 100%. But I don’t want to suffer if I take some time off. Reading over your site, it seems like you have much the same attitude
    • Tell us about yourself: I’m a 49yr old married father of three who works in IT. I’ve been a gamer all my life – RPGs, miniatures, board, computer, you name it. I’m a big science fiction fan: my favorite games are things like Warhammer 40k, Twilight Imperium, Federation Commander, Traveller, Master of Orion, Infinity, many Star Wars games, and Star Trek Online. Personally I feel its the best sci-fi MMO. I’ve played off and on for years… been away for a while, but just getting back. I’m a role player at heart – all my characters have stories in my head – and I don’t necessarily min-max builds if it doesn’t fit my story. I look forward to hopefully spending game time with other like-minded players, as well as those who are a bit more competitive…

I currently have two characters, that I just started (got rid of my old ones): An’drek, a KDF alien tactical officer modeled as a human (he was once a slave to Orions), and Andrew Kelso, a human Starfleet science officer who is a teacher/researcher for Starfleet.

• Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

aka @andyakins

BreakingForce
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Hi Andy,

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet, 44th Gamma and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are four fleets acting as one.

As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Gamma Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
    2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news.

We are on twitter and use Discord for voice (not a requirement, but recommended).

Need some help with STO ? Check out our FAQ, starting ship builds and mechanics guide to help you on your way.

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Welcome aboard!

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard!

aka @phoenix#6622

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.