Application for Amber@bilrost

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Amber@bilrost

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Commodore
    Team Player
    • Characters: Amber@bilrost (Fed), Niti@bilrost (Fed), Azure@bilrost (KDF), Rivava@bilrost (Fed), Zeimi@bilrost (KDF), Zyrih@bilrost (Fed), B’Akor@bilrost (KDF), Thalia@bilrost (Fed), Lyn@bilrost (Fed)
    • Account type: Lifetime
    • Previous fleets: 1st Temporal Operations, Priority One-Epsilon
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I’m looking for a more active fleet. I’m also looking for as fleet where I can contribute to the holdings as my last fleet had no projects running except for on the colony and the contributions were always complete.
    • Tell us about yourself: I’m just an old gamer that likes to have fun in game.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Aaron,

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You should receive your in-game invite next time you log in.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are three fleets acting as one.

As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 2 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
    2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news, and see the recent January State of the Fleet to catch up.

We use Discord for voice and we are also on twitter.

As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Re Fleet projects, we have maxed out pretty much everything, but we try to have low-dili ‘maintenance’ projects up so you can earn your fleet marks regardless. Another good source is ofcourse the Armada – the 44th welcomes young beginner fleets who require buckets of resources building their fleet holdings so I’m sure you can find a good ‘sink’.

Welcome aboard !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Anonymous
    Commodore
    Team Player

Hi Marcase,

When I logged in today I saw the fleet invite briefly but it disappeared before I could accept it.  Could you send the invite again.

Thanks

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Will do, butvyou can ask for a Delta invite in 44th-diplo chat as well 😉

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.