Application for @Aliamo

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for @Aliamo

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    @Aliamo
    Fleet Member

Main toon: Traze@Aliamo
    Alt toon: none
    Member type: Lifetime
    About me:
    I’m a newbro scrub to STO, have been playing MMOS for a long time but STO for only a few days. i decided to start playing really because of delta riseing. Voyager was probably my favourite series, just becuase i grew up with it more, but alot of the old ST stuff was good.. sg1 was my alltime show..

at the moment you can call me a disgruntled vet from eve online whos slowly burning out.. i’ve been semi active in that game for ten years, and I still have friends there, but i needed some cold water splashed in my face so i thought sto might do it..

i’m not a stranger to TS, not afraid of learning new things, and hope i can contribute

Why i chose the 44th:

I checked out the STO recruitment forum and you were the first on the list.. as well, from reading your description, you guys sound like a good bunch i would fit in with.

read the rules: check

am i willing to use TS: am i ever!

thank you

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello George,

Thanks for applying to the 44th. You should receive your invite next time you log in. In the meantime, please see this thread on how to join the private fleet channel.

http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

Just as a reminder, to get a promotion –and thus access to the various Fleet stores– you must meet 3 requirements.

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on these boards at least once during the review period of 1 month (which starts today);
    2) Have an in-game leaderboard donation of 50,000 fleet credits minimum (either by one, or by your total alts combined);
    3) Must be in “good standing” with the fleet.

Please bookmark the “Active Topics” page of our forum to keep up-to-date,

Welcome aboard!

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

welcome to the 44th

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.