Application for AaronJArcher621

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for AaronJArcher621

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    AaronJArcher621
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: Roselle@AaronJArcher621

Real Name (first name only): Aaron

Location (at least time zone): EST

Alt character names (and please indicate Fed or KDF): Stryker (Fed)

Are you Silver/gold/ or Lifetime?: Lifetime

Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you): I have been gaming for many years, but started my MMORPG gaming with Star Trek Online when it first launched. I played the game for about 2 years with the 4th fleet until it dissolved. After that though I ended up just dropping the game for other MMOs. Currently I play SWTOR, but REALLY want to get back into STO.

Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: I decided on the might 44th after viewing over the fleet options on the STO official forums. I am wanting a more casual atmosphere for me to help re-learn the game and also learn the new aspects that I am quite lost on. With that said I am very much looking forward to being part of such an awesome looking fleet.

Have you read the rules (the rules and regulations are located under the ‘About Us’ tab at the top): Yes I did read and understand the rules.
    Rules: http://startrek.44thfleet.com/index.php … &Itemid=57

Are you willing to use Teamspeak?: yes

Sorry about the double post 🙂 Accidentally created my account without my handle.

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Aaron,

Thanks for applying to the 44th. You should receive your invite next time you log in. In the meantime, please see this thread on how to join the private fleet channel.

http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

I could not invite Stryker@AaronJArcher621, system says is already in a fleet. Please leave your current fleet and report back here when done so.

As a reminder, to get a promotion –and thus access to the various Fleet stores– you must meet 3 requirements.

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 1 month (which starts today);
    2) Have an in-game leaderboard donation of 50,000 fleet credits minimum (either by one, or by your total alts combined);
    3) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Please bookmark the “Active Topics” page of our forum to keep up-to-date,

Welcome aboard!

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

AaronJArcher621
    Fleet Member

I went ahead and had my alt removed from the fleet he had been in. He should be good to go to be added.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.