Aplication for Theolodin@theolodin

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Aplication for Theolodin@theolodin

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Theolodin
    Fleet Member

Main character’s name: Theolodin@theolodin

Full Alt character names: (and please indicate Fed or KDF): N/A

Are you Silver, gold or Lifetime?: Silver

Do you have Teamspeak? (we have our own TS server):Not Yet, but I will get it now.

Tell us about yourself (trek/game history, whatever you want us to know about you): I actually started playing when the game first came out, but after about 8-9 months, I stopped playing. I am familiar with MMO’s; I have played WoW for 8 years, SWToR for about a year, and I play Guild Wars 2 off an on. When it comes to MMO’s I have more fun when I am playing with other people, and I can say the best part for me is when I am working with a bunch of people in a raid/world event. I am an avid Star Trek fan and right now I am re watching Voyager. I normally play during evening hours because of work and family time.

Why did you choose the Mighty 44th: The 44th looks like a fun, large, and well organized fleet.

Have you read the rules: (the rules and regulations are located under the ‘About Us’ tab at the top): Yes

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Jonathon

Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You should receive your invite to the SLD next time you log in.

Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by copy/pasting or typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo

This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Strategic Logistics Division and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the game provided fleet channel.

For Teamspeak details visit – http://startrek.44thfleet.com/forum/index.php?f=12&t=30&rb_v=viewtopic

As a new Ensign you will be stationed for 4 weeks in the 44th Strategic Logistics Division.
    You are still a part of and are still be able to communicate with the main fleet and the KDF via the mentioned 44th-diplo channel.

To get promoted to Lieutenant and transferred to the main 44th Fleet – and its access to the various Fleet stores and facilities – you must meet 3 requirements.

1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 1 month (which starts today);

2) Have an in-game leaderboard donation score of 50,000 fleet credits minimum (either by one, or by your total alts combined);

3) Must be in good standing with the fleet.

Please bookmark the “Active Topics” page of this forum to keep up-to-date.

Welcome aboard !

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.