aplication for Aethelwine

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy aplication for Aethelwine

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Valentin
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Aethel@Aethelwine#56083 [KDF], Lianne@Aethelwine#56083 – [FED] Omak’tal@Aethelwine#56083 [Dominion -FED aligned], Vrel@Aethelwine#56083 [Romulan]
    • Previous fleets: got invited in a random fleet with almost no activity
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? Need a group of experienced players to learn from! And i think i can contribute to the activity of the fleet. Discovered your site while looking how to join a fleet. Liked the the introduction soo here I’m.
    • Tell us about yourself: Married, father of 2, love gaming and science fiction
      Just discovered the game about 2 months or so and currently trying to learn the aspects of the game
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome Valentin! I was able to send invites to all of your characters except Vrel@Aethelwine#56083. The error that I got indicates that the character is not yet aligned with KDF or Fed. You’ll need to be far enough into the story to choose one before an invite can be sent.

Cheers,
    Phoenix

aka @phoenix#6622

Kwolves21
    Commodore
    Team Player

Welcome to the fleet

It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose

Valentin
    Fleet Member

All ok! Thanks. Yes vrel is the least played character  when i get to it we weill try again!

Thanks!

Valentin
    Fleet Member

Welcome Valentin! I was able to send invites to all of your characters except Vrel@Aethelwine#56083. The error that I got indicates that the character is not yet aligned with KDF or Fed. You’ll need to be far enough into the story to choose one before an invite can be sent. Cheers, Phoenix

I managed today to chose the KDF side for Vrel soo it is ok to invite it too when it is possible!

Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.