Anti proton story arcs?

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Anti proton story arcs?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    srwafu
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

So after maaaaaaaaaaaaany years I’ve decided to start playing my original science toon again (DoctorDagar) – he is now in the 44th Delta fleet, and I was wondering are there any story arcs (Fed) that reward antiproton weapons? Would be a nice way to get some free beams and earn some XP for the crazy amount of rep leveling I need to do on this guy 😆

Lhivera
    Fleet Member

Check the Dyson Sphere missions. One of them rewards the Ancient Omni-directional Beam Array, which is antiproton and can be fitted with a crafted omni AP beam. Another (or possibly the same) mission also rewards the obelisk warp core, which makes a two-part set with the ancient omni beam that gives a 10% increase to AP damage. (Though an Amp core is going to be better, probably, as it will also increase your exotic damage.)

Other than that, I don’t recall any off the top of my head.

srwafu
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

@Lhivera wrote:

Check the Dyson Sphere missions. One of them rewards the Ancient Omni-directional Beam Array, which is antiproton and can be fitted with a crafted omni AP beam. Another (or possibly the same) mission also rewards the obelisk warp core, which makes a two-part set with the ancient omni beam that gives a 10% increase to AP damage. (Though an Amp core is going to be better, probably, as it will also increase your exotic damage.)

Other than that, I don’t recall any off the top of my head.

Thanks! Thats a great place to start 🙂

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

“Fluid Dynamics”;
    – Antiproton Beam Array Mk XI [Acc] [CrtH] [Dmg]
    – Dual Antiproton Beam Bank Mk XI [Acc] [CrtH] [Dmg]
    – Antiproton Dual Cannons Mk XI [Acc] [CrtH] [Dmg]

“Sphere of Influence”;
    – Omni-Directional Antiproton Beam Array MK XI [Acc] [Dmg] [Arc]

“Blood of the Ancients”
    – Antiproton Beam Array Mk XII [CrtD] [Dmg]x2]
    – Antiproton Dual Heavy Cannons Mk XII [Acc]x2 [CrtH]

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.