= 44th Strategic Logistics Divsion (Fed), founded ! =

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Federation News Network = 44th Strategic Logistics Divsion (Fed), founded ! =

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Greetings captains!

Today Fleet Admiral Sargon founded the 44th Strategic Logistics Division, a wholy owned subsidiary of the 44th Fleet. 🙂 Present and witness were Grouchy, Crazydra6on, Damix and Marcase.
    The 44th LogDiv will be administered by Sargon, Grouchy, Damix and Marcase.

This Division will be the main base for our dormant farming alts and new Ensigns looking to join our fleet. New ensigns will have a faster and better chance to fill the 50,000 fleet mark contribution since our main Fed fleet starbase is pretty much maxed out. Once hitting that mark and being in good standing with the rest of us during a four week trial period they will be promoted to Lieutenant and moved to the main 44th Fleet, where they will have unrestricted access to the various fleet stores and receive credit and rank up as usual.

We encourage you to consider moving any dormant (farming) alts to the 44th LogDiv, both to make more room for active players in our main fleet, and to give your farming alts more access to various fleet projects.
    The 44th LogDiv will not focus on cosmetics and avoid dili heavy projects, but instead have a Tac, Eng and Sci project up as much as possible. This is not a race; with all facilities unlocked on our main fleet we’ll just let this Division progress in a leisurely but steady pace.

Main 44th Fleet mine access will be granted to new LogDiv ensigns if they require it for the 500-dili refinement bonus, so we would consider it a courtesy if main fleet members will provide that if necessary, when command staff is afk. It’s just a simple map invite.

A salute and sincere thank you to Fleet Admiral Sargon for establishing this 3rd (!) fleet, and we hope that it will provide you guys with a better way to earn fleet credits for alts and new members alike.

*Salute*

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

Marcase is so modest….a big thanks to him for his direction on this otherwise I would be lost. 🙂

AaronJArcher621
    Fleet Member

Cool and great idea to have!

defcon1776
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

My Fed, Val’mach can be transferred, she is mostly inactive due to rising costs.

Sargon
    Fleet Admiral
    Founder 44th Delta FleetTeam Player

so if someone has an alt, like defcon, that alt would need to leave the 44th fleet and then join the SLD right Marcase?

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Yessir.

Unfortunately we can’t move alts ourselves from one fleet to another (because technically they’re still 2 seperate entities) so farming alts have to leave the 44th fleet then accept a fleet invite from the 44th LogDiv. It only takes a few seconds.

Contact Sargon, Damix, Grouchy or myself in-game for a transfer.

LLAP

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

fatman592
    Fleet Member

Yep, it was very easy to transfer my 2 Fed alts thanks to Marcase. And the auto promote was nice too. Thanks.

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe." - Marcus Cole, Babylon 5

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.