= 44th State of the Fleet, September 2017 =

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck = 44th State of the Fleet, September 2017 =

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Captain Huckabee
    Fleet Member

Just realized my post didn’t go through.   Congrats Damix!!!!  Thanks again as always for the work you put into these reports Marcase!

CodeWarrior316
    Fleet Member
    Team Player

Congrats Damix! and thanks Marcase for the awesome SOTF as usual!

You can count on it that the dili/zen market will spike, crash and wobble from the fairly stable 300 it has been, so if you have the Ferengi Lobes for it you might even make a nice dilithium profit (hint #2).

So, buy Zen now and sell later? My lobes are so small..

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Convert dili into zen now 🙂 After Season 14 goes live in a week or two I expect the zen/dili rate will drop then rise and drop again, maybe up to +320 for a few days. That’s asuming Cryptic follows its usual plan releasing a new ship (pack) that needs to be outfitted/upgraded (so higher demand for dili) and a new lockbox with another unique ship/item (lower demand for dili, but more for keys/ec).

I know there are some in the fleet that are very savvy dili/zen market-watchers, and if lucky enough you can make a nice profit.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Marcase
    Admiral (Retired)
    Founder 44th Delta FleetFleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Thanks to SOB for putting this up – a quick 3 min video overview of STO’s dili/zen market here.

"Boldly bashing Borg to bits since 2012..."

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.