Sunday Supplemental #70

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Sunday Supplemental #70

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Akula2045
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Greetings 44th!

Here is your 70th Sunday Supplemental for Nov. 7th 2021

First up is the traditional welcome to the newest 44th Fleet Members. Thanks for choosing the Mighty 44th!

New Members

@SupremeDoughnutz#65189, @jh3463, @keelanp, @hizthangoff, @gowronsbugeyes#06212, @fookado, @sssss9999,

Welcome aboard and feel free to ask questions! Again, thanks for flying with the Mighty 44th! Also, don’t forget to join the 44th-diplo channel by typing: /channel_join 44th-diplo

This is how we communicate between our (5) Fed and (2) KDF fleets. It isn’t a rule or requirement, but things will seem very quiet in the fleet without it.

Also, here is a way for you guys to track the promotion schedule: https://trello.com/b/caMTvkl3/44th-fleet-promotions

It is viewable by anyone and you don’t need to sign in, create an account or download an app.

Fleet Housekeeping

Heya 44th! I hope everyone has had a good weekend. The weather is getting colder at least in the Northern Hemisphere and I hope everyone is some place warm.

So, here it is. The 70th Sunday Supplemental. When I first started writing these, I honestly thought that I would eventually stop somewhere around the 44th one kinda as a joke. You know, 44th Fleet, 44th Supplemental. But no, here we are at number 70 and I’m still going. So, with the future in mind is there something you guys would like to see more or less of in the Supplementals? You can always DM me with suggestions if you don’t feel like commenting below. Anyway, I’m always open to ideas that could improve and / or freshen things up.

Lastly, be sure to say hi to our new members. We get so many new members each week and we are already such a big fleet that it is easy for someone to get lost! So, lets all help them to feel a bit more welcome.

PC Patch Notes for Nov. 2nd and Nov. 4th 2021

The Galaxy Goes To Red Alert!

Now live until Nov. 18th!

A New Slot for EV Suits!

Kinda nice not to have to fumble around for my EV suit every time I visit Nukara for an endeavor.

Double XP Event!

From Nov. 3rd to Nov. 18th Earn Twice The XP!

Lifetime Subscription Sale!

=Not Sponsored=

Its here again. From now until Dec. 9th you can purchase a Lifetime Subscription for $199.99

Project One

Project One has everything from after combat analysis, build help, flying tips and friendly people willing to help you on Missions and TFO’s! Plus more! And you will be flying with fellow 44th Fleet Armada members!

So, if you are interested in checking out the Project One Discord server for more, feel free to DM Monkeyboy or myself on Discord for a server invite. @Monkeyboy#9015 and @Akula#7709 Remember, this is open to ALL 44th Fleet Armada members!

Star Trek Online Builds

Here is a new link to the Star Trek Online Builds Discord Server. This is a great resource for quality build advice.

https://discord.gg/zu4Zadh3

Wrap Up

I just want to say thanks to everyone who chose to fly with the 44th Fleet! You make the 44th Fleet what it is! And I want to thank everyone (these wonderful people here) https://startrek.44thfleet.com/fleet-officers/who keep the 44th Fleet running smoothly.

Note: If you have a topic you would like to see in the Sunday Supplemental, feel free to let me know and I’ll see what I can do about including it.

Take care and have a great week!

Akula

aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120

SgtKen60
    Fleet Member

Take care and have a great week! Akula

Thanks for the update, Shark-Boss 07

aka @sgtken60 "AKA Grumpy Old Klingon/Andorian

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.