Sunday Supplemental #62

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Sunday Supplemental #62

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Akula2045
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Greetings 44th!

Here is your 62nd Sunday Supplemental for Sept. 12th 2021.

First up is the traditional welcome to the newest 44th Fleet Members. Thanks for choosing the Mighty 44th!

New Members

@Venoso, @chaostemplarbeta, @mesolithic#0745, @Ch0c0l4t

Welcome aboard and feel free to ask questions! Again, thanks for flying with the Mighty 44th! Also, don’t forget to join the 44th-diplo channel by typing: /channel_join 44th-diplo

This is how we communicate between our (4) Fed and (2) KDF fleets. It isn’t a rule or requirement, but things will seem very quiet in the fleet without it.

Also, here is a way for you guys to track the promotion schedule: https://trello.com/b/caMTvkl3/44th-fleet-promotions

It is viewable by anyone and you don’t need to sign in, create an account or download an app.

Fleet Housekeeping

Well we went and did it…. again. Yet another shiny new 44th Fleet has been created to provide housing for more of those alts that we all love so much! If anyone has any alts that they don’t play much, feel free to move them over to the new fleet. Also, any new 44th Fleet applicants will start going to the new fleet starting now.

We will begin slotting projects immediately and everyone is welcome to contribute. For those contributing from another 44th Fleet, you will be able to do so via the Armada tab once the probation period has expired.

Marcase has the “Name our newest fleet contest” up and running Here

Be sure to participate as there could be a unique forum ribbon in your future. Along with all the eternal glory and thanks earned for naming our newest fleet of course!

44th Armada Fleet Maneuvers

Moving on, our very own Veratisu has posted our next big Fleet Event Here

This will be a two timezone event taking place on the 25th of September! Don’t miss the shenanigans as well as the Fleet Maneuver forum ribbon earned for attendance! All 44th Fleet Armada members are invited to participate as well. Anyway, hope to see you there!

Help with Temporal Probes

Lastly, I wanted to pass along a very handy keybind courtesy of Baz@arkhammer77#964. In the chatbox type: /bind v “scanforclickies$$target temporal probe” This should help you find those hidden probes with your Temporal Operative.

PC Patch Notes for Sept. 8th 2021

Become a Temporal Recruit Today!

Star Trek Day!

I hope everyone had a great Star Trek Day! Be sure to visit the museum while its here! There is one around DS9 and Earth Space Dock.

Infiltrate and Destroy in Operation: Wolf!

Do you Believe in a No Win Scenario!

No Win Scenario Event Link

The Event runs until Tuesday, Sept. 14th, so don’t miss out! Even if you don’t complete it all, you can still get a discount if you decide to buy it out later.

The Original Series Sale!

=Not Sponsored=

The First Ship from Lower Decks!

=Not Sponsored=

Wrap Up

I just want to say thanks to everyone who chose to fly with the 44th Fleet! You make the 44th Fleet what it is! And I want to thank everyone (these wonderful people here) https://startrek.44thfleet.com/fleet-officers/who keep the 44th Fleet running smoothly.

Take care and have a great week!

Note: If you have a topic you would like to see in the Sunday Supplemental, feel free to let me know and I’ll see what I can do about including it.

Thanks everyone and cheers!

Akula

aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120

Ochosi
    Fleet Member

Need to say, the last week of the temporal event has been a blast and love seeing everyone getting a TOS character! I sure as heck love mine! As for the new fleet name.. could be something to be discussed!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.