Sunday Supplemental #55

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Sunday Supplemental #55

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Akula2045
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Greetings 44th!

Here is your 55th Sunday Supplemental for July 25th 2021.

First up is the traditional welcome to the newest 44th Fleet Members. Thanks for choosing the Mighty 44th!

New Members

No new members this week. Not so unexpected since it is summer in the Northern Hemisphere and most folks are getting out more while they can. Plus, its not always easy to get rid of basement tan. Just saying….

Welcome aboard and feel free to ask questions! Again, thanks for flying with the Mighty 44th! Also, don’t forget to join the 44th-diplo channel by typing: /channel_join 44th-diplo

This is how we communicate between our (4) Fed and (2) KDF fleets. It isn’t a rule or requirement, but things will seem very quiet in the fleet without it.

Also, here is a way for you guys to track the promotion schedule: https://trello.com/b/caMTvkl3/44th-fleet-promotions

It is viewable by anyone and you don’t need to sign in, create an account or download an app.

Fleet Housekeeping

So….. is anyone tired of Risa yet? Don’t worry, it is almost over. Besides, there is another grind coming up! The next featured event will be starting July 27th. This time we will be holding the line at Pahvo! There is a section below dedicated to the event. Be sure to check it out as this Campaign does have some worthwhile rewards!

Next up, Team 44th is at it again when it comes to breaking records. This time it is Tek with a new personal best of 469,335 dps in ISE (Infected Space Elite)! Congrats captain!

Speaking of Team 44th… There are still two openings for support. Be sure to check out the section towards the end of the Supplemental for full details and feel free to contact JJ, Veratisu or Kwolves if you are interested.

Last thing…. if you’ve noticed a slowdown in folks being online, it isn’t your imagination. As you can see below, things have slowed down a bit for the 44th. Lots of things going on right now.

Still, the 44th is doing extremely well. Here is what we looked like in July of 2020. As you can see we’ve grown quite a bit!

Activity will pick up soon enough. Especially when the cooler months start their approach. Anyway, take care everyone and have a great week!

PC Patch Notes for July 22nd 2021

Hold the Line at Pahvo!

Part III of the Event Campaign (multi-event system) starts July 27th and will run for three weeks!

Command the Courage of the Future!

=Not Sponsored=

Bundles on Sale in Mudd’s and the Zen Store!

=Not Sponsored=

Sale ends July 26th (tomorrow) Save 35% on Ship and Expansion Bundles until then.

Time for a Transcendent Summer!

The summer event is winding down, but will run to July 31st this year. Check out the tweet below for full details!

Risa Summer Event FAQ / Guide

Breakingforce has written up a comprehensive guide to help you to take full advantage of everything Risa has to offer! Now with accolades! So be sure to check it out! Here is the Link

Team 44th

Team 44th is still looking for at least two more support role members! For more details, contact JJ, Veratisu or Kwolves.

If you would like more information and/or an invitation to Discord so you can follow along and support Team 44th, please contact JJ_Jiminey#0186, Veratisu#3406 and Kwolves21#8105 on Discord.

Check out this Link to Original Post for more details.

Colony Sims Revisited!

Greetings captains! We are still looking to bring back Colony Sim runs! This is of course open to all fleet members, armada members and pretty much everyone else since they can be run with up to 20 Captains. Here is the link to the announcement posted by Kwolves. If you are interested, just post a response to the original post and let us know what time works for you. So far there has been quite a bit of interest!

Again, here is the post for Armada members who are unable to access the link….

The Captain Fleet Rank

In the past the Admiralty has (and still does) nominate members for promotion to Captain. In the 44th Fleet, the rank of Captain has generally been awarded as a “thank you” to fleet members who have gone above and beyond. This includes large contributions of dilithium, doffs, expertise, EC, etc. Or consistently helping other fleet members with missions or teaming up for TFOs. Crafting items for fleet members. Demonstrating unselfish generosity. Offering to help fleet members get their new alts into the fleet. Answering fleet members questions and trying to help out in general. Has been active in the fleet for several months. The list goes on and on……

The current and official criteria are the following:

Since the criteria have not been all that clear and because we have such a large and active fleet, some deserving individuals may have been overlooked. So, if you feel that you or someone you know in the 44th isn’t a Captain and you feel you or they deserve to be, feel free to contact an Admiralty member and tell us about it. We will certainly look into it.

Wrap Up

I just want to say thanks to everyone who chose to fly with the 44th Fleet! You make the 44th Fleet what it is! And I want to thank everyone (these wonderful people here) https://startrek.44thfleet.com/fleet-officers/who keep the 44th Fleet running smoothly.

Take care and have a great week!

Note: If you have a topic you would like to see in the Sunday Supplemental, feel free to let me know and I’ll see what I can do about including it.

Thanks everyone and cheers!

Akula

aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120

SgtKen60
    Fleet Member

Greetings 44th!

Thanks Shark-Boss, I still am not on much, still waiting for my new GPU to show up, I have a OLD GT 610 installed BUT it can only barely play (lowest settings) so I have been able to do is Doff and Admiralty missions.

Hopefully I will be able to use the Wife’s CPU for Event III.

aka @sgtken60 "AKA Grumpy Old Klingon/Andorian

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.