Sunday Supplemental #37

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Sunday Supplemental #37

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Akula2045
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Greetings 44th!

Here is your 37th Sunday Supplemental for March 21st 2021.

First up is the traditional welcome to the newest 44th Fleet Members. Thanks for choosing the Mighty 44th!

New Members

@trilintia, @Akulla (Love the Name :D)

Welcome aboard and feel free to ask questions! Again, thanks for flying with the Mighty 44th! Also, don’t forget to join the 44th-diplo channel by typing: /channel_join 44th-diplo

This is how we communicate between our (4) Fed and (2) KDF fleets. It isn’t a rule or requirement, but things will seem very quiet in the fleet without it.

Also, here is a way for you guys to track the promotion schedule: https://trello.com/b/caMTvkl3/44th-fleet-promotions

It viewable by anyone and you don’t need to sign in, create an account or download an app.

Fleet Housekeeping

For fleet housekeeping, I would like to congratulate Sukobi on his promotion to Commodore! You can usually find his work on this forum under builds-power and mechanics in which he goes in depth on game mechanics and sheds some light on the more nebulous aspects of the game.  And if you are on the 44th Fleet’s Discord channel, you will have no doubt noticed all of the build help (and help in general) Sukobi provides pretty much every day! Once again, congratulations and thanks for all of your hard work!

Speaking of Discord, I just wanted to remind everyone to please use the appropriate channel for the appropriate topic on Discord. 44th-sto and 44th-sto-builds-powers-mechanics have started to become a bit mixed up…. See channel descriptions below:

Lastly, Search for Soolin is back! Check out the link below for details on how to participate in this mini-event!

= Search for Soolin! (March) =

PC Patch Notes for March 18th 2021

Just a few fixes below…. The space barbie fixes being the most important…..obviously.

The Galaxy Goes to Red Alert!

Now Live and ends April 1st!

Bonus Marks Event!

Now live until April 1st!

Lifetime Subscription Sale!

=Not Sponsored=

Sale ends on April 14th. See link below for a list of perks and features for the lifetime account courtesy of the STOwiki

Lifetime Subscriptions

Mudd’s Outta This Wormhole Bundle!

=Not Sponsored=

Everything else in Mudd’s market is 75% off until tomorrow (Monday).

Crafting Services!

ETK has kindly offered to lend his crafting services to everyone! Check out the link below for details.

Crafting Services

Wrap Up

I just want to say thanks to everyone who chose to fly with the 44th Fleet! You make the 44th Fleet what it is! And I want to thank everyone (these wonderful people here) https://startrek.44thfleet.com/fleet-officers/who keep the 44th Fleet running smoothly.

Note: If you have a topic you would like to see in the Sunday Supplemental, feel free to let me know and I’ll see what I can do about including it.

Thanks everyone and cheers!

Akula

aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120

SgtKen60
    Fleet Member

Thanks for the updates 07

aka @sgtken60 "AKA Grumpy Old Klingon/Andorian

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.