Sunday Supplemental #16

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Sunday Supplemental #16

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Akula2045
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Greetings 44th!

Welcome to the 16th Sunday Supplemental for Oct. 25th 2020.

First up is the traditional welcome to the newest 44th Fleet Members. Thanks for choosing the Mighty 44th!

New Members

@c98e43, @inferaeon,  @capricenisei, @darkcorvus70, @illusiveenergy#1340, @isabelle8787

Welcome aboard and feel free to ask questions! Again, thanks for flying with the Mighty 44th!

Also, here is a way for you guys to track the promotion schedule: https://trello.com/b/caMTvkl3/44th-fleet-promotions

Fleet Housekeeping

As far as fleet housekeeping, I just want to mention that our newest fleet (44th Epsilon Fleet) is rolling along nicely! Thanks to everyone who has contributed!

Just as a reminder though, the 44th Gamma Fleet still needs some love as it isn’t quite finished yet.

The main things it needs are common doffs (Tac, Sci and Eng) for the Starbase projects and Dilithium for the Colony projects. So, if you have these to contribute, please send them to our 44th Gamma Fleet projects first.

You can contribute to another fleet in our Armada via the Armada tab.

44th Halloween Fleet Costume Contest!

Submit your entry at the link below!

44th Halloween Fleet Costume Contest 2020

The Widening Gyre Event!

Now Live Until November 8th!

Link to Article Here

Bonus Experience Weekend!

Earn double XP and Expertise rewards!

Ends Oct. 26th, so you still have some time to earn some extra XP!

Legendary Mirror Bundle!

Not sponsored…. Will be on sale until the 28th of Oct.

More info on the ships

Epic Games Technical Issue

44th Fleet Sunday Speed Runs

Any fleeties need help with a particularly difficult mission? Or do you just need to speed run a mission a few times to get a full set for your build? Simply request a speed run in the 44th-diplo and we will get a group together to help you! Whether it be for farming drops or completing Endeavors, a team is only a request away!

Fleet and Armada Runs Hosted By JJ_Jiminey

Folks – for new fleet members and anyone generally trying to push their DPS numbers, I will be offering Normal and Advanced runs with a focus on ISA if there are no preferences.

ISA runs will be uploaded to DPS League and those achieving 90k DPS will be invited to DPS League Gold Channel and those achieving 160k will also be invited to the top tier Diamond Channel.

Note: if you are in a position to make a diamond run, please let me know and I can aim to make a group focused around you to help achieve that goal.

I will mainly be offering runs at about 8pm GMT / 1pm Pacific Time

Please ask in the build channel if you would like some advice on your build/Boff layout and I and the many others can give you a hand.It really won’t take much investment for 44th to help players break the 90k target, so please don’t hesitate to ask!

I would ask any ‘high enders’ who would like to support others in normal and advanced content to have a ship set up for Advanced DPS numbers, not elite numbers (200k ISA+).

This is so as not to drain the potential DPS of those seeking to parse new records.
    More than happy to help in game – just give me a shout/heads up

A Day of Remembrance

Veratisu has proposed a standardized event for the 44th Fleet that will take place each year on Nov. 11th. The basic idea is this:

On the 11th of November we could do a fleet remembrance event similar to the Anzac event from a couple of years ago. We might be able to standardize this event as our yearly remembrance event. The plan would be to arrive at Wolf 359 by a certain time UTC and have a few words said by fleet leadership before doing queues that our numbers allow us to do. Thoughts?

Wrap Up

I just want to say thanks to everyone who chose to fly with the 44th Fleet! You make the 44th Fleet what it is! And I want to thank everyone (these wonderful people here) https://startrek.44thfleet.com/fleet-officers/who keep the 44th Fleet running smoothly.

Note: If you have a topic you would like to see in the Sunday Supplemental, feel free to let me know and I’ll see what I can do about including it.

Thanks everyone and cheers!

Akula

aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.