Sunday Supplemental #15

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Sunday Supplemental #15

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Akula2045
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Greetings 44th!

Welcome to the 15th Sunday Supplemental for Oct. 18th 2020.

First up is the traditional welcome to the newest 44th Fleet Members. Thanks for choosing the Mighty 44th!

New Members

@raginki#8907, @coffrius#8522, @insertnamehere90, @zutlorman, @gguuii1 (Returning member. Welcome back!), @xanthule, @alumunati, @mythicaldakka#7481, @notmyrealname9, @rhandom1

Welcome aboard and feel free to ask questions! Again, thanks for flying with the Mighty 44th!

Also, here is a way for you guys to track the promotion schedule: https://trello.com/b/caMTvkl3/44th-fleet-promotions

Fleet Housekeeping

Nine new members in a week! Wow! The 44th certainly continues to remain active!

I don’t have as much fleet housekeeping as last week thankfully. Hopefully everyone has survived the “bug” onslaught that came with the release of House Shattered. It does look like Cryptic has been fixing things judging by the last two patch notes……

I do recommend that you check your characters if you are just hearing about the missing character bug. Also, don’t forget that any character created before the House Shattered release will need to have a skill respec. There still hasn’t been anything official from Cryptic on this unfortunately.  But if you press “k” and go to the skills tab, you will see that your skills are invalid. You won’t be able to use any Specialization points until you retrain your skills and who knows what else.

If anyone could use a hand with skills, the best place to ask is probably in the #44th-sto-builds-powers-mechanics channel on our fleet Discord server.

The Widening Gyre Event!

If you haven’t started the Widening Gyre Event, there is just enough time to complete it without having to buy it out.

Now Live Until November 5th!

Link to Article Here

Bonus Experience Weekend!

Earn double XP and Expertise rewards!

Starts Oct. 22nd, Ends Oct. 26th

Legendary Mirror Bundle!

Not sponsored….

More info on the ships

44th Fleet Sunday Speed Runs

Any fleeties need help with a particularly difficult mission? Or do you just need to speed run a mission a few times to get a full set for your build? Simply request a speed run in the 44th-diplo and we will get a group together to help you! Whether it be for farming drops or completing Endeavors, a team is only a request away!

Fleet and Armada Runs Hosted By JJ_Jiminey

Folks – for new fleet members and anyone generally trying to push their DPS numbers, I will be offering Normal and Advanced runs with a focus on ISA if there are no preferences.

ISA runs will be uploaded to DPS League and those achieving 90k DPS will be invited to DPS League Gold Channel and those achieving 160k will also be invited to the top tier Diamond Channel.

Note: if you are in a position to make a diamond run, please let me know and I can aim to make a group focused around you to help achieve that goal.

I will mainly be offering runs at about 8pm GMT / 1pm Pacific Time

Please ask in the build channel if you would like some advice on your build/Boff layout and I and the many others can give you a hand.It really won’t take much investment for 44th to help players break the 90k target, so please don’t hesitate to ask!

I would ask any ‘high enders’ who would like to support others in normal and advanced content to have a ship set up for Advanced DPS numbers, not elite numbers (200k ISA+).

This is so as not to drain the potential DPS of those seeking to parse new records.
    More than happy to help in game – just give me a shout/heads up

A Day of Remembrance

Veratisu has proposed a standardized event for the 44th Fleet that will take place each year on Nov. 11th. The basic idea is this:

On the 11th of November we could do a fleet remembrance event similar to the Anzac event from a couple of years ago. We might be able to standardize this event as our yearly remembrance event. The plan would be to arrive at Wolf 359 by a certain time UTC and have a few words said by fleet leadership before doing queues that our numbers allow us to do. Thoughts?

Condolences

Speaking of remembrance, our friend @RedShirtJohnson has recently experienced a death in the family. His sister-in-law’s autistic brother passed from COVID-19 on the 12th of October. I am sorry for your loss and my heart goes out to him and his family during this difficult time.

Wrap Up

Anyone still reading?? You are a trooper! I just want to say thanks to everyone who chose to fly with the 44th Fleet! You make the 44th Fleet what it is! And I want to thank everyone (these wonderful people here) https://startrek.44thfleet.com/fleet-officers/who keep the 44th Fleet running smoothly.

Note: If you have a topic you would like to see in the Sunday Supplemental, feel free to let me know and I’ll see what I can do about including it.

Thanks everyone and cheers!

Akula

aka @akula2045, @hadron3000#5120

SgtKen60
    Fleet Member

Thanks Shark-Boss 07

@RedShirtJohnson
    My thoughts for you and your Family.

aka @sgtken60 "AKA Grumpy Old Klingon/Andorian

Anest
    Fleet Member

Sorry to hear of your loss @RedShirtJohnson. There are no words but I hope you can find some peace in your grieving.

aka @rhandom1

Great as always! sorry it took so long to respond lol

aka @darkside003

rgmen1907
    Fleet Member

🙁 My condolences Red

aka @ulynne

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.