Klingon Defense Force

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Main Deck Klingon Defense Force

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Dirk
    Fleet Member

Choas, thank you for the welcome.  I may take you up on your offer of “peace keeping”.

Sargon, I joined your club.  I was on last night but didn’t have much time.  I saw you all did a fleet run but I am baby Klingon (lvl 12) so as soon as I get some more levels I’ll join the runs.

Keep your chin up and stick with it others will come around.

Qapla’!

aka @thraxin#7901

Dirk
    Fleet Member

qaleghqa’mo’ jIQuch!

So what happened to this idea?  It looked like it was going to be a good turn out but lately nothing.  As you all know STO does not allow cross faction TFO runs unless you have a full 5  captain crew.  It is quite difficult sometimes to get 5 fleet members to join a TFO.  I would like to start joining fleet runs with my Klink.  Yes i’m being selfish here.

Sargon’s idea motivated me, and others, to create Klingon characters and as it turns out I quite like my Klink.  Finally got him to level 65 the other day so I am starting to have some fun.  Sadly though I still cannot do any fleet TFO runs with my klink.  To be fair I have been able to run a couple but not on a regular basis.

Lately Klingon activity on Wednesday has dropped off.  I was on yesterday and last night and noticed that I was the only one logged on from the 44th Assault Squadron.

This was Sargon’s idea so it’s his baby but I am appealing to my Klingon brothers and sisters let’s give this a restart.

Please make a point to log in on Wednesdays with your Klingon and let’s have some full Klingon Fleet TFO runs.

Wednesday is a good day to die.

Qapla’

• This reply was modified 3 days, 23 hours ago by  Dirk. Reason: text formatting
    • This reply was modified 3 days, 23 hours ago by  Dirk. Reason: spellings

aka @thraxin#7901

Chaos_EN2
    Fleet Member

qaleghqa’mo’ jIQuch! Qapla’

Well I hate to say it I got distracted 🙂 I got the Temporal Agent Starter Pack/Paladin Battlecruiser and I have been working the heck out of it.

But I am planning to play Dahar Master Kalok more after tomorrow morning, she is in a brand new Vanguard Dreadnought Cruiser, that I need to get her ship mastery on.

Once she gets mastery on it I hoping I will have the T6 Free Tokens to get her a proper Klingon ship. Was at 2150 this morning Eastern AM.

Qapla’!

aka @sgtken60

Chaos_EN2
    Fleet Member

Wings of Kahless ‘Brothers in Arms’ (Vorcha & Neghvar class)
    https://youtu.be/Vaj-3s0NKQw

• This reply was modified 2 days, 2 hours ago by  Chaos_EN2.
    • This reply was modified 2 days, 2 hours ago by  Chaos_EN2.

aka @sgtken60

Slethth
    Fleet Member

I have a klingon side char, 2 even, but i am short on time, its summer, lots of work in the house and then i also work in shifts, it will hbe difficult for me to join but if im online give a shout!

I hope theres even some interest in the harder elite space missions, its the only challenge left for me in this game, i mostly die or in a pug often its not even played to the end.

aka @Naebliss

Chaos_EN2
    Fleet Member

Well @Slethth, I do not do to much Elite stuff. But saying that if we are ever on at the same time let me know I can a least take some of the heat off your ship.

I have two KDF’s my JH Engineer – He uses the JH Vanguard Dreadnought Cruiser. And I have my pure Klingon Engineer she is currently in a T’Pau Scout Ship, I am trying to get the Mastery for it. But she can use a Vanguard DC if needed.

And I have parked my Fed Engineer for a bit, while I like him and will be keeping him. I am happier playing KDF.

aka @sgtken60

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.