Application for Vernn

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Vernn

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Vernn
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Vernn@smashbutan
    • Previous fleets: It has been 4 or maybe 6 years and some change since I last played, can`t really remember.
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? The 44th and some others were among the first that I found with a google search but I liked the way things seem to be organized in this place so here I am, looking for active people to engage in who knows what pretty much.
    • Tell us about yourself: Average Joe, nothing to write home about. I go to work 9 to 5, annoy the wife for a bit and then I play some video games for a couple of hours. Among those games there is EVE Online (grr goons), Warframe, No Man`s Sky, Elite Dangerous, Anarchy Online from time to time, and I own a huge collection of cars in GTA Online.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    Vernn
    Fleet Member

Thank you for having me!

Dont know if its an issue but I have been invited to the Epsilon Fleet, not the Temporal Vanguard.

https://imgur.com/yS4fNEB

Tek
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Welcome! No worries. Our 44th Temporal Vanguard fleet is full. We recently added a new fleet, the 44th Zeta Fleet, but have not yet invited new members to it yet.

As a result, you were added to one of our established fleets with roster space. Soon, all new members will be joining Zeta.

The 44th has been growing fast and we occasionally add new fleets to expand.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Tek.

Tek
    Vice-Admiral
    44th Fleet

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard!

aka @phoenix#6622

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.