December 16, 2018 at 10:10 pm #337218ChuckFleet Member
- Real name: Chuck
- Age: 38
- Location: Omaha, NE
- Characters: UberHank@uberhank1 (fed); Shoop da Whoop@uberhank1 (JH/fed); UberHanq’@uberhank1 (KDF)
- Account type: Lifetime
- Previous fleets: Zion Fleet
- Why join the Mighty 44th? My old fleet bit the dust and the Mighty 44th seems to be what I’m looking for in a new one!
- Tell us about yourself: I’m 5’10”, blonde, a Gemini, I like long walks on the beach… but seriously, I’m a lifelong Trek fan and have been playing STO on and off since it first came out, before F2P. I am friendly, helpful, and like blowing stuff up. In my old fleet I was often in the top contributors for our projects and I’d like to be active in a fleet again.
- Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
aka @uberhank1December 16, 2018 at 10:20 pm #337220Akula2045Fleet Admiral
Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in.
Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.
This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet, 44th Gamma and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are four fleets acting as one.
As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:
1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.
Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news.
As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.
Welcome aboard!December 16, 2018 at 8:06 am #337236SargonFleet Admiral
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.