Application for tribbles42

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for tribbles42

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Steve
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Steam Account
    • Arthur Tea Dent@tribble-enterprises42#16183  FED  Human L65 Main Character
    • N’Daran@tribble-enterprises42#16183  KDF  Klingon  L65
    • Kaadayr@tribble-enterprises42#16183  FED  Bajoran  L65
    • Kemak Jenro@tribble-enterprises42#16183 KDF  Cardassian  L10
    • Retka@tribble-enterprises42#16183 FED aligned Romulan  L32
    • Lianil@tribble-enterprises42#16183  KDF aligned Reman  L10
    • ARC account
    • Sarafina K Milanowski@tribbles42wispa#1678  FED  Human  L65
    • Zaphod Beeblebrox@tribbles42wispa#1678  FED  Andorian  L46
    • L’Rell Ashaha Vissoc@tribbles42wispa#1678  FED  Klingon  L10
    • Kor’gah of Borg@tribbles42wispa#1678  KDF  Klingon Free Borg  L12
    • Srasi Rrossaot@tribbles42wispa#1678  KDF  Ferasan  L12
    • Nezine Janovlail@tribbles42wispa#1678  KDF  Orion  L20
    • Previous fleets: None
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? Been playing STO 6 months and always clicked no to fleet invites. Now with 4 level 65 characters and a bunch of fleet marks. I thought it time to find a fleet. ! choose the 44th from the list on the fleet finder because I considered most to have really dumb names but the 44th not only hasn’t a dumb name but also has a website. As a veteran World of Warcraft player (15 years) you soon learn to join a guild with a website!
    • Tell us about yourself: Interested in
      Science : Biology, Astrophysics.
      Sci Fi / Fantasy : Firefly, MCU, Star Trek, Terry Pratchett, Douglas Adams…….
      Gaming : World of Warcraft, Star Trek online, Football Manager, Final Fantasy VII, The Outer Worlds, Fallout, GTA, Bioshock…….
      Music : Tove Lo, Wolf Alice, London Grammer, Coldplay, Muse, Chvches, Linkin Park…….
    • X Biologist now in local government, married and divorced twice with 3 children from the first.
    • Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by Steve.

aka @tribble-enterprises42#16183 and @tribbles42wispa#1678

BreakingForce
    Fleet Admiral
    Team Player

Welcome Steve!

Invites have gone out to all but Retka and Lianil. Those two return errors. This could be because they haven’t been logged on in a couple weeks, so please pop onto them when you can and speak up asking for an invite in our custom chat channel. Instructions to join that channel are in the post above.

Senseikrieger
    Commodore
    Team Player

Welcome Steve,

I am @Sensei_Krieger and I am the fleet instructor. If you need or want to get shown around the The Starbase and various fleet holding, just let me know. I would be more than happy to also help you with any build or equipment questions that you have. All of the command staff is really knowledgeable about the game. Welcome to the 44th. Fleet, we are a friendly fleet with a great membership.

Welcome Aboard,

@Sensei_Krieger

Steve
    Fleet Member

Welcome Steve! Invites have gone out to all but Retka and Lianil. Those two return errors. This could be because they haven’t been logged on in a couple weeks, so please pop onto them when you can and speak up asking for an invite in our custom chat channel. Instructions to join that channel are in the post above.

Hi,

I have logged in all my characters and not seen an invite pop up. Do you want to re-try or shall I join the in game chat and ask for an invite there?

Regards

Steve

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Hello Steve, and welcome! New invites have been sent to your @tribble-enterprises42#16183 account characters. This will show up as invites from the “44th Temporal Vanguard”. The game has a 500 character per fleet limit, so we have to create a new one each time we hit that limit. This fleet is our newest, but players can communicate across all of our fleets using the “44th-diplo” channel. Once reaching the fleet rank of LT, members also gain access to any of the more developed fleet holdings/stores.

I wasn’t able to send invites to your @tribbles42wispa#1678 account characters though. The game says that they already had pending invites. It doesn’t give us information about what fleet you have been invited to though. If they are not from the “44th Temporal Vanguard” for Fed or “44th Honour Guard” for KDF, then you will have to reject those before new invites can be sent.

If you haven’t do so already, join the in game chat using the “/channel_join 44th-diplo” command in the chat window, then ask for an invite to one of those 44th fleets while you are in-game.

Regards,
    Phoenix

aka @phoenix#6622

Steve
    Fleet Member

Thanks,

that has worked for all my @tribble-enterprises42#16183 characters except  Retka@tribble-enterprises42#16183  a Federation aligned Romulan.

while @tribbles42wispa#1678  only Sarafina had an invite to 44th temporal vanguard which I have excepted. All the others no invites from any source, so nothing to decline.  I’ll give it a few days and see if anything pops up.

Cheers Steve

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.