November 17, 2018 at 5:08 pm #302077tomcFleet Member
- Real name: Thomas
- Age: 54
- Location: United States
- Characters: @tmc128 fed
- Account type: Silver
- Previous fleets:
- Why join the Mighty 44th? played when game came out, even got lifetime membership. but just stopped playing for awhile , tried coming back a few times but game had so many new addition and mechanics since the beginning I never got far. so now starting from scratch with a new char and learning the new mechanics. so basically a newbie
- Tell us about yourself: aways played mmorgs. eq2, gw2, eso. always liked trek, tying to get back into this game
- Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
aka @tmc128November 17, 2018 at 6:49 pm #302079Akula2045Fleet Admiral
Thanks for applying to the mighty 44th. You will receive your in-game invite next time you log in.
Join our 44th chat channel “44th-diplo” by typing the following into the chat window: /channel_join 44th-diplo.
This is used to communicate with our 44th Fleet, 44th Delta Fleet, 44th Gamma and our 44th Assault Squadron (KDF) – we don’t use the in-game fleet channel. We are four fleets acting as one.
As a new 44th Fleet Ensign you will be stationed for 6 weeks in the 44th Delta Fleet, (KDF’s go directly to our 44th Assault Sqn). For a promotion to Lieutenant and fleet store unlock you just need to meet 2 requirements:
1) Must have either logged into the game or posted on our 44th forum at least once during the review period of 2 weeks (which starts today);
2) Must be in good standing with the fleet.
Full access to the 44th forum has now been unlocked, feel free to look around. Please bookmark this forum to keep up with Fleet news.
As a mature, no-drama fleet the 44th caters to casual and hard-core players, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.