Application for Tarandin

Our Fleet Forums Public Lounge Recruitment Academy Application for Tarandin

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ken
    Fleet Member
    • Characters: Kraak@tarandin (KDF)
    • Previous fleets:
    • Why join the Mighty 44th? I’m new to STO and have enjoyed playing EVE, Neverwinter and other MMOs for the past 7 years. I’m normally active in teams and group activity and have found the 44th posts very educational. I’m joining STO during the Klingon recruitment event and looking to have fun with like-minded persons and will help to contribute as best as I can.
    • Tell us about yourself: I’m a longtime MMO player (Star Wars variations, Eve, Neverwinter, LoTRO, etc.) and normally and am online about 2-5 hrs. per week after 6PM as I work and travel throughout the US for work. In my current guild system I’m a L6 (L7 max) in my Neverwinter guild and assist the guild leaders (L7) with leading team raids, trials and contests. With recent changes that Cryptic has enacted in Neverwinter I’m looking for a new home- and hoping STO and the 44th are a good fit.

I normally select a tank type character in MMOs, but am open to DPS or support classes. I normally participate in PVE- I’ve tried PvP and while it is enjoyable it’s not my favorite. I will join your discord server once I am approved to join the fleet.

• Do you accept the rules and regulations? Yes
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by BreakingForce. Reason: edited to correct character name

aka @tarandin

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

@Tarandin : Hi Ken,

Your application has been accepted, but we’ll need your full character name and @handle (including any trailing # numbers) in order to send an invite. For instance, one of my characters is Sarok@phoenix#6622.

Once we have your full character name, we’d be happy to send you an invite!

Best,
    Phoenix

aka @phoenix#6622

Ken
    Fleet Member

Please send invite to Kraak@tarandin.  No numbers at end of handle. Thanks.

aka @tarandin

Tek
    Vice-Admiral
    Team Player

Welcome Ken!

Tek
    Vice-Admiral
    44th Fleet

Phoenix
    Fleet Admiral
    Fleet Shindig Risa 2019Team Player

Welcome aboard!

aka @phoenix#6622

Ken
    Fleet Member

Thanks happy to be aboard!

aka @tarandin

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.